Graphics 4 You - Open for Requests - Page 181 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 11th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #2701
country flag SV_Fan

SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future
Re: Graphics 4 You - Open for Requests (rules in post #1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiree View Post
Hope it's ok. The pic was too small, so I may have ruined the quality when I enlarged it

You are welcome
THANK YOU
SV_Fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #2702
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OMG thank you so much!!!
Old May 11th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #2703
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

last request for a long while, i promise!
an avy please, dear

http://abload.de/img/7mariasharapovacovers45a8e.gif

Martina HingisMaria Sharapova Belinda BenčičFlavia Pennetta
S&V Williams•Tatiana Golovin•Aga Radwańska•Ana Ivanović•more

Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #2704
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold

Hey

Big avies with white small border.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/3c6834a98...bx38o1_500.jpg

http://www.longines.com/images/news-...azing-shot.jpg
Jeffery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #2705
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikkiri. View Post
Can I get few avatars of Lucie Safarova? Thanks
Hey Poiree, don't forget me If you don't have the time, I understand
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #2706
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SV_Fan View Post
THANK YOU
Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyElectric. View Post
OMG thank you so much!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Hvala Nataša!
you are welcome, guys

Quote:
Hey Poiree, don't forget me If you don't have the time, I understand
I didn't forget I will make them some time during next week
Old May 11th, 2013, 09:38 PM   #2707
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Хлоэ View Post
last request for a long while, i promise!
an avy please, dear

http://abload.de/img/7mariasharapovacovers45a8e.gif
I had to make it black and white because the quality was horrible in colour when I adjusted it to fit the forum limit hope you don't mind

Old May 11th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #2708
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffery View Post
Old May 11th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #2709
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I had to make it black and white because the quality was horrible in colour when I adjusted it to fit the forum limit hope you don't mind

thank you

Martina HingisMaria Sharapova Belinda BenčičFlavia Pennetta
S&V Williams•Tatiana Golovin•Aga Radwańska•Ana Ivanović•more

Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:31 PM   #2710
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

Quote:
I didn't forget I will make them some time during next week
Thank you so much You could make some avatar of Lucie and Nastia from Madrid, it's will be perfect. You will gain more time for the pics
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 08:24 AM   #2711
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Would you be able to make this into an Avatar for me. I dont mind what effect (if any) you use or how you want to crop it. Whatever you think looks best. Ideally I would like as little of the 'esquire' caption included.

Would you also be able to make these two pix into Signature sized pix so that both will be able to fit into my sig (like my current sig).

Thanks a lot xo
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 09:35 AM   #2712
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Хлоэ View Post
thank you
you are welcome

Quote:
Thank you so much You could make some avatar of Lucie and Nastia from Madrid, it's will be perfect. You will gain more time for the pics
sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
Hi

Would you be able to make this into an Avatar for me. I dont mind what effect (if any) you use or how you want to crop it. Whatever you think looks best. Ideally I would like as little of the 'esquire' caption included.

Would you also be able to make these two pix into Signature sized pix so that both will be able to fit into my sig (like my current sig).

Thanks a lot xo

Old May 12th, 2013, 09:45 AM   #2713
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you sooooo much. Awesome job!!!
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #2714
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1315058932

How it is now in my avatar except not as blurry and LQ (96x96)

Last edited by Grigorpova : May 12th, 2013 at 01:45 PM.
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #2715
country flag fede33

fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of

small avi please:

Forever: Hingis|Davenport|Henin|Dementieva|Safina
fede33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote