Borg/McEnroe Commercial - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 25th, 2007, 01:52 PM   #1
country flag daze11

daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold
Borg/McEnroe Commercial

Hey y'all, Chrissie's assistant just sent me this link, and I hadn't seen it on the air - really good one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwkpYD-_vrk
daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 25th, 2007, 02:08 PM   #2
BCP

BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold
Re: Borg/McEnroe Commercial

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11 View Post
Hey y'all, Chrissie's assistant just sent me this link, and I hadn't seen it on the air - really good one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwkpYD-_vrk
Though I really hate Tesco (hideous all engulfing, opportunistic corporate monster), I will admit it's a great ad. I bet you Borg and McEnroe fought about the ending!

Would have loved to have sen a Chris and Martina version, or Chris and Tracy (armed with baseball bats.........)
BCP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2007, 12:58 AM   #3
carling

carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute

The BEST commerical ever!!!!!! Thank you so much for posting it. You made my day!
carling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2007, 02:44 AM   #4
country flag OrdinaryfoolisNJ

OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future

Classic! It would be great if there were a Chrissie and Martina one. Better than Tracy for me, as I feel Martina comes across as having a better sense of humor - although Tracy has changed as an adult.

"I still feel in the back of my mind that when Serena is committed and in shape, she's the best player"
Chris Evert ESPN May 2007
OrdinaryfoolisNJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2007, 12:35 PM   #5
country flag daze11

daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold

i think they should do one with chris & martina, and have tracy as a cameo, where she is in a pinafore in a doghouse holding her wood racquet like a bone between her teeth, and chris points at her and says, "Stay!" and tracy growls with the racquet between her teeth, and martina says, "cant you throw that dog a bone?"
daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 08:14 PM   #6
country flag rainy382

rainy382 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am new to this forum, and am trying to get a copy of HBO's Fire- Ice documentary....McEnroe- Borg. Having trouble getting it from HBO. Any suggestions or links?
Thanks
R
rainy382 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote