MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!! - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 11th, 2013, 12:51 PM   #766
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
The only thing that concerns me is that a defeat here might affect her confidence should they play in Rome or RG. Maria will have to play pretty poorly for it to be a beatdown though.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #767
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

I agree, a beatdown on this surface, now matter how fast it is compared to Rome/RG would be absolutely unacceptable.
She needs to have more respect for herself than winning a handful of games on arguably her most successful surface. Anyway I have faith as I always do. Voted for Martha in the Miami WWW and it went to three sets, so bring it, the fek, on
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #768
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

maria's gonna win guys, i just know it
Old May 11th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #769
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

The only thing that bothers me is the finals record 29-20 isn't that bad, but she is 7-12 in her last 19 finals

But on the brighter side, most of the top 10 players are losing in R2, so a final is much better
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #770
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Tomorrow could be Masha's first loss in a clay final.

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #771
country flag Fiercepova
JJ Project - BNior

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
If she loses to Serena, it's expected and as far as the scoreline goes, we've seen it all: 6-0 6-1, 6-1 6-1, 6-1 6-2, etc. It can't be worse than that, so there are any negatives really.
To be honest it can But Maria is not that bad to lose with that scoreline. Only Lindsay can do that to her
Old May 11th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #772
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
The only thing that concerns me is that a defeat here might affect her confidence should they play in Rome or RG. Maria will have to play pretty poorly for it to be a beatdown though.

Yeah I agree. And although we've been saying how we don't care about Madrid and want her to win Rome, knowing who her opponent in the final is now, I'd much rather take winning Madrid. It would give her tremendous confidence if she beats Serena not just heading into the RG but also in general for the next matches they meet.

If she doesn't beat her I expect her to at least make it competitive and take a set off her. She did it in Miami so why wouldn't she be able to on clay.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #773
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

I think it was her best Madrid match yet, she showed us again she is able to improve by later stage, and her serve 76% though those 3 consecutive DFs as for tomorrow, Serena plays awful and she doesn't improve, plus this is kinda clay, so Maria has more chances than usual...anyway she made another final and snatched # 500 mark
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #774
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

NID @ Serena fans gloating, saying things like 'End her life, Lord' 'Mutilate her white ass' 'Most pathetic fanbase in the world' etc

I guess beatdowns are never enough for them, are they? They want total humiliation

I've honestly never seen a worse fanbase in my life. I love Serena, but her fans are just....I even don't know what to call them
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #775
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Please, Maria, don't diarrhea yourself when you see Serena across the net. Come out guns blazing like you did in Miami. Really, just do exactly what you did in Miami except don't flop when 40-15 up at 4-3 in the second. Thanks, girl. Just give a good showing of yourself, get those damn serves in, and you should be okay. You may still lose, but if you play the best you can then at least you can head to Rome knowing that you still have a shot there or at RG. I repeat. NO. FLOPS.
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #776
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Please, Maria, don't diarrhea yourself when you see Serena across the net. Come out guns blazing like you did in Miami. Really, just do exactly what you did in Miami except don't flop when 40-15 up at 4-3 in the second. Thanks, girl. Just give a good showing of yourself, get those damn serves in, and you should be okay. You may still lose, but if you play the best you can then at least you can head to Rome knowing that you still have a shot there or at RG. I repeat. NO. FLOPS.
basically.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #777
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
The only thing that bothers me is the finals record 29-20 isn't that bad, but she is 7-12 in her last 19 finals

But on the brighter side, most of the top 10 players are losing in R2, so a final is much better
7-0 on clay in finals, but!
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #778
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

You can do it .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #779
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

whatever happens tomorrow i will be proud of her ;i know that she can do it she was soo damn close in miami now she is on a winning streak and i want her to keep it , she will have to serve move and return at 100% in AMG or errani gave her ahard time i believe she can do it too even if her game is way different than these two ; and by the way even she loose tomorrow she is still my number one fave for ROLAND GARROS !

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #780
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
I know finals record is nice and important to lots of fans, and I understand why some people prefer SF defeats to F defeats considering the amount we've seen. But think long term each F is one more win than a SF that goes towards maintaining the 80% record.

Anyways... The Reetards are doing just a little tew much, Maria's chances aren't as good as at Rome or RG but she still has a great shot. If she pulls it off...