Elise Mertens - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 25th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #16
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of
Re: Elise Mertens

First she'll play the GA in Italy and she's ranked 7 now And i can see her playing the Astrid Bowl and then RG.

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2013, 05:06 PM   #17
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

She could also play the 25k in Casablanca the same week

Old May 4th, 2013, 07:23 AM   #18
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Elise withdrew from Casablanca.

I hope she can do some damage in Paris.

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #19
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Elise played in German bundesligia for TC movers.

Lost to Kostova 5-7 3-6

Lost also in doubles in 3 sets

Lucie
Old May 22nd, 2013, 04:16 PM   #20
country flag Sam.

Elise plays the Trofeo Bonfiglio in Italy (GA) where she's the 3rd seed after Lottner and Bencic.
She made a clean start winning 6-0 6-2 vs. the italian qualified Stefanini and 6-2 6-1 vs. the czech Pantuckova (ITF-43).
She'll now meet the 15th seed Kasatkina in 3rd round ranked 22 and quite in good shape (only player to take a set from Bencic last week).

2nd seed in doubles with Ipek Soylu she won 6-2 6-2 in R1 against Gorches/Van Zyl and 7-6(8) 6-1 against Grimm/Teichmann in R2.

Keep it up Elise

Last edited by Sam. : May 23rd, 2013 at 12:19 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 12:17 PM   #21
country flag Sam.

Lost 4-6 6-2 0-6 against the russian Kasatkina But that girl has a nice year
Let's hope for a doubles title now

Old May 24th, 2013, 07:41 AM   #22
country flag Sam.

Lost 3-6 3-6 in doubles Astrid Bowl where she's the first seed next

Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 02:15 PM   #23
country flag Sam.

From 10 to 7 in the rankings because of her title last week
Next pro tournament is Koksijde where i can't see how she wouldn't have a WC

Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 06:19 PM   #24
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She should play more ITF-tournaments. Not much to win and learn anymore in juniors
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 08:25 PM   #25
country flag Sam.

Yes i don't get it either, but she seems to have a lot of "friends" in juniors so maybe that she likes the atmosphere or maybe she wants some JE for next year

Old Jul 25th, 2013, 08:29 AM   #26
country flag Tully

All I can think is she wants to finish the year in top 10 to get some JE for 2914.

She hasn't played ITF since she won her $10k in Egypt. I expected she'd play more after that but she didn't. Playing juniors at French open and Wimbledon made sense as they were good experiences but I'm not sure why she has played these juniors since Wimbledon.

Lucie
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 04:53 PM   #27
country flag Sam.

http://www.tvl.be/nl/sport/recente-a...#content_top_l

I actually can't see it
Anyone to tell what is she saying? ^^

Last edited by Sam. : Jan 7th, 2014 at 08:26 PM.
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 05:26 AM   #28
country flag Tully

Elise has started her seasin in Spain. lost in QF in Lanzarote in singles but will play doubles final.

This is the first if 3 Spanish $10k tournaments.

Lucie
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 02:03 PM   #29
country flag Tully

I can't get the link to work on my iPad but there is a Q & A with elise on the ITF website.

Started playing tennis in Bree ;-)

Lucie
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 12:58 AM   #30
country flag deuxfaces

deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice

Elise is in the semi-final of the $25k El Paso challenger

deuxfaces is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote