The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 136 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 10th, 2013, 08:42 AM   #2026
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Imagine how devastated she'll be when she wears those trousers out. She absolutely adores them.
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2013, 08:43 AM   #2027
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

cant wait for some party pics. She is gonna overtower her boytoy in heels.
Old May 10th, 2013, 08:48 AM   #2028
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
cant wait for some party pics. She is gonna overtower her boytoy in heels.
The only reason I was doubtful about the Dimipova thing was because they are the same height

Anyways because there seemed to be a long discussion if there relationship is real ect. ect. I personally started believing it when I watched that video (a random guy took with his phone) in Milan. By the things Grigor was saying it was a bit obvious there might be something going on.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 09:53 AM   #2029
country flag airam

airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light

two words sum this all up-LUCKY BOY
airam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 10:48 AM   #2030
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future

Some HD cups after Lisciki match, her sweet lips

From pc
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 11:11 AM   #2031
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future

Old May 10th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #2032
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

productplacementpova
even though we all know she has a spare iPhone
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #2033
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gegalli View Post

Do you approve DimiPova's relationship?

Well, I do! http://wtaangels.blogspot.com.br/201...happiness.html
she just wrote on the camera "How did you catch us??"

i don't believe i PR and stuff, let girl be in love

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #2034
country flag peipei

peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Some HD cups after Lisciki match, her sweet lips

From pc
lol "how did you catch us??" lol the smile after that was too sweet masha....
peipei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #2035
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
she just wrote on the camera "How did you catch us??"

i don't believe i PR and stuff, let girl be in love
Glad to see that the majority of us actually don't believe they're staged

Long Live DimiPova

I can get used to finally having an ATP player to care about
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:41 PM   #2036
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

After her match Maria sign the camera 'How did you catch us??? Mutua Madrid Open, May 10, 2013

Old May 10th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #2037
country flag Asanty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Glad to see that the majority of us actually don't believe they're staged

Long Live DimiPova

I can get used to finally having an ATP player to care about
Only miserable people can think like that or those who don't know anything about her...
Old May 10th, 2013, 02:02 PM   #2038
country flag Asanty

Do they have common hoodie?

Old May 10th, 2013, 02:10 PM   #2039
country flag Asanty

Old May 10th, 2013, 03:23 PM   #2040
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

The "How did you catch us ???" is absolutely brilliant.
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote