$100,000 Cagnes-Sur-Mer (FRA) 2013 | May 06 (Winner: Caroline Garcia) - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 10th, 2013, 12:35 AM   #196
country flag jimmy55313

jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all
Re: $100,000+H Cagnes-Sur-Mer (FRA) 2013 | May 06 (Draws)

Final Four:
Oprandi
Zanevska
Garcia
Minella

If nothing else, it'd be a d@mn scenic final four
jimmy55313 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2013, 01:24 AM   #197
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy
moodin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 07:41 AM   #198
country flag benji48

benji48 has a brilliant future benji48 has a brilliant future benji48 has a brilliant future benji48 has a brilliant future benji48 has a brilliant future benji48 has a brilliant future benji48 has a brilliant future benji48 has a brilliant future benji48 has a brilliant future benji48 has a brilliant future benji48 has a brilliant future

(1)Romina Oprandi (SUI) d. Claire Feuerstein (FRA) 67(4) 64 63

Didn't really saw the match, just heard Romina was at 30% and still won the match ...!

Teliana Pereira (BRA) d. Shahar Peer (ISR) 62 63

Peer was just bad, her forehand was awful, but Teliana played very well, I really like her, she's pretty aggressive with her backhand, served well and her forehand is just perfect fo clay !

(wc)Virginie Razzano (FRA) d. Nina Bratchikova (RUS) 26 62 61

Just saw the 2nd set, Virginie was making all the winners and errors, and she was very good on key points.

(7)Alexandra Cadantu (ROU) d. (wc)Sesil Karatantcheva (KAZ) 06 63 62

One of the best matches, Sesil started very well, her backhand is sooo good, she served well too and Cadantu was pretty angry 'cause she cannot do anything, but Sesil started to make some bad errors in he 2nd set, Alexandra played a clever match, all on Sesil's forehand

(Q)Anne Schaefer (GER) d. (3)Pauline Parmentier (FRA) 62 63

My god Parmentier was so bad, worked on this match, forehand was bad, backhand was awful, serve was awful, Schaefer on the other side made a very solid match, she has an excellent backhand down the line and a great touch too

Vania King (USA) d. Patricia Mayr-Achleitner (AUT) 46 76(4) 62

Can't believe I say that but Patricia was moonballed to death ...! Vania didn't do anything, and Mayr had a back injury at the end of the 2nd set, she had 3 or 4 matchs points, but after the TB the match was over for her ...

(LL)Maryna Zanevska (UKR) d. Julia Cohen (USA) 16 64 76(7)

Match of the tournament without any doubt !! Cohen got a penalty point for throwing her racket out of the court, just finished on an old man's head ...! Called the trainer in a middle of a game "Look, I can't move my legs, I need the trainer now ...!", tried to moonballed Zanevska all the time, Maryna was very nervous at the end, but she was te one who tried everything so all the people was cheering for her, 3h50 for this match !

Sharon Fichman (CAN) d. (5)Misaki Doi (JPN) 63 76(4)

Was on court B, didn't really see the match but Fichman always asked to the umpire for the linejudge's call ...

Catalina Castano (COL) d. (8)Petra Martic (CRO) 61 57 63

Long time I didn't see Catalina, and she must loe Bethanie, pink dress and yellow socks on this match ...! Martic was making a lot of mistakes, Catalina led 61 53 but started to make some bad errors too, not a really good match, Martic played with 0 confidence at all ... It's a shame 'cause she can be really good ...
(wc)Caroline Garcia (FRA) d. (Q)Daniela Seguel (CHI) 63 36 61

Tatjana Maria (GER) d. Alexandra Panova (RUS) 64 63

Tatjana's husband is really funny, he came to us just before the match, and says "you're the linejudge, okay, so this is my wife, everything who's close to the line is for her, you'll have a bonus at the end ...!", Pascal Maria came just after and he says "Oh look, Pascal Maria, he's my brother, so my wife can't lose this week !". Tatjana made a really good match, with all her variations, and Panova made a lot of stupid errors after long rallies ...

(4)Arantxa Rus (NED) d. Irena Pavlovic (FRA) 64 64

That was bad ...! Irena was leading 41, and just started to make errors after errors, lost 9 games in a row, Arantxa won just because Irena was awful ...

(6)Elina Svitolina (UKR) d. Kai-Chen Chang (TPE) 63 36 60

Didn't saw a single point of this match ...!

Estrella Cabeza-Candela (ESP) d. Maria-Elena Camerin (ITA) 75 62

Same for this match ...

(wc)Myrtille Georges (FRA) d. (Q)Vera Dushevina (RUS) 26 64 62

Saw the 1st set, was thinking Myrtille will be trashed but she's pretty good now, her serve is still a very weak shot but her forehand is really good, has a good backhand too and she oves pretty well now too, so it was a nice surprise !

(2)Mandy Minella (LUX) d. (Q)Irina Ramialison (FRA) 64 75

Mandy wasn't very good on this match, Irina started the sets very strong but she made too many errors at the end ...

Second Round

(1)Romina Oprandi (SUI) d. Teliana Pereira (BRA) 62 64

Teliana was really nervous, lost the first 5 games of the match pretty fast, but after that it was a good match, Romina made some beautiful dropshots as usual.

(wc)Virginie Razzano (FRA) d. (7)Alexandra Cadantu (ROU) 46 60 60

Score is really hard for Cadantu, she had a game point or break point in almost every single game, but always made stupid mistakes on it ...

Vania King (USA) d. (Q)Anne Schaefer (GER) 36 63 61

Didn't see this one ...

(LL)Maryna Zanevska (UKR) d. Sharon Fichman (CAN) 36 64 62

Same

(wc)Caroline Garcia (FRA) d. Catalina Castano (COL) 61 16 63

Same

Tatjana Maria (GER) d. (4)Arantxa Rus (NED) 75 76(2)

Same

Estrella Cabeza-Candela (ESP) d. (6)Elina Svitolina (UKR) 61 64

Worked on the 1st set, 1st time I see Svitolina and she was very bad !! Awful mistakes, not a good attitude at all, Star Head Candle had just to put the ball in the court a couple of times and the error was coming ...!

(2)Mandy Minella (LUX) d. (wc)Myrtille Georges (FRA) 26 62 62

Myrtille made a perfect 1st set, winners all over the court, moves well and her forehand was on fire, but after that Mandy uses a backhand slice very well, Myrtille started to make some mistakes and she was pretty tired at the end, had to run a lot on Mandy's dropshots ...
Black - Cetkovska - Dellacqua - Dolonc - Domachowska - Erakovic - Huber - Jans - Jugic - Jurak - Kania - Kawa - Knapp - Kvitova - Linette - Lisicki - Makarova - Mattek - Pennetta - Petrova - Pironkova - Piter - Radwanska² - Robson - Rosolska - Scheepers - Spears - Stephens - Stevenson - Stosur - Suarez Navarro - Vesnina - Zakopalova - Zaniewska
benji48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 09:19 AM   #199
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your write ups Benji
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 10:02 AM   #200
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

moodin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #201
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Great reports! Keep them coming
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #202
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

(LL)Maryna Zanevska (UKR) d. Vania King (USA) 06 63 64
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #203
country flag bbjpa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of

Maryna

Losing in qualies and now in SF
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #204
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Maryna 4th time she comes back from a 1 set deficit this week.

VICTORIA AZARENKA

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #205
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Maryna
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #206
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold

Caro vs Tatjana Maria one set all 3-6 7-5
[104]Singles (Titles) 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[91]Doubles (Titles) 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #207
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold

Caroline leads 4-2 in the final set
[104]Singles (Titles) 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[91]Doubles (Titles) 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #208
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

(wc)Caroline Garcia (FRA) d. Tatjana Maria (GER) 36 75 62
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #209
country flag Rafka2

Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light

Yesssssss !!!! Razzano vs Garcia in finale please!!
Old May 10th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #210
country flag ILoveCats

ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all

Razzano score? its frozen at itftennis at 0:0
ILoveCats is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote