North Korea ready for Sacred War - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2013, 09:09 PM   #136
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: North Korea ready for Sacred War

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
That's because you were successfully re-educated in one.
And I don't remember a thing

Except thousands of strings of code thats need will become evident in due course....

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2013, 09:21 PM   #137
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

I, for some reason have the strangest fear of Angela Lansbury. I don't know why.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 09:30 PM   #138
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

She's scary for 2 reasons.

1. She is secretly a Communist who uses her widespread influence as America's crime-solving darling to brainwash Middle America.
(The freeze frame at the end of each Murder She Wrote is actually a mind ray, beamed from her teeth)

2. She looks exactly the same now as she did in 1962....

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:00 PM   #139
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute

North Korea claims American Kenneth Bae led Christian plot to overthrow regime

American prisoner Kenneth Bae was head of a Christian mission that aimed to overthrow North Korea's regime, Pyongyang has claimed. In the first public comments on Bae's alleged crimes, a Supreme Court spokesman told state news agency KCNA that the US national had plotted "Operation Jericho" for at least six years before he was arrested in North Korea in November 2012.

The operation, apparently named in reference to the biblical city whose walls were toppled by the sound of the Israelites' trumpets, supposedly began in the US, South Korea and China long before Bae made his fateful trip to North Korea.

Working with evangelical organization Youth With A Mission (YWAM), Bae is accused of preaching against the North Korean government in American and South Korean churches, of setting up covert "plot-breeding bases" in China, of smuggling at least 250 of his supporters into North Korea under the guise of tourists, of producing anti-North Korea propaganda and bringing it into the country.

Full article: http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...ian-propaganda

YUG flag, because it never should have split up.
*JR* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #140
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute

North Korea warns of 'all-out war', urges US to stop military drills
(AFP) Published 2013-10-12 14:25:32

SEOUL: North Korea on Saturday issued a fresh warning of an “all-out war”, urging the United States to stop military drills and what it described as “nuclear blackmail”.

In a thinly veiled threat to strike the United States, the North's National Defence Commission (NDC), chaired by leader Kim Jong-Un, said the US government must withdraw its policy of hostility against the North if it wants peace on both the Korean peninsula and the “US mainland”.

“(The United States) must bear it in mind that reckless provocative acts would meet our retaliatory strikes and lead to an all-out war of justice for a final showdown with the United States,” a spokesman of the NDC was quoted as saying in a statement carried by Pyongyang's Korean Central News Agency.

“We emphasise again that the United States must withdraw various measures aimed to isolate and strangulate us. Dependent upon this are...peace and security, not only on the Korean peninsula but the US mainland as well.”

The comments come after a two-day joint naval drill between Japan, South Korea and the US, which included an American nuclear aircraft carrier, sparked a series of angry responses and threats from Pyongyang.

On Friday the North slammed a naval drill by US, South Korean and Japanese warships as a “serious military provocation” and vowed to “bury in the sea” the American carrier taking part in the exercise.

Full warning err, article: http://dawn.com/news/1049201/north-k...ilitary-drills

YUG flag, because it never should have split up.
*JR* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote