Mona Barthel - Volume 2 - Page 165 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 6th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #2461
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Mona should ask Howard to become her permanent tourcoach. As her fan i would support this idea wholeheartedly.
It`s quite funny that you mention this.
I really like and appreciate Howard`s clear, calm and well-thought way to analize matches and the game of players.
We have some contact via pm since longer and half year ago I proposed that he should come to Germany and coach Mona. I would try to arrange the meeting.
Of course I was joking but I`m absolutely convinced that, as far as I know him, Howard must be a heck of a coach. And he imo would fit perfectly to Mona.
Okay, for not overdoing it, I`ll stop at this point.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #2462
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
As her fan i would support this idea wholeheartedly.
+1

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #2463
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

Mona not playing in Rome

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #2464
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
9.5.: Leider musste Mona aufgrund von Magen und Darm Problemen das Turnier in Rom absagen. Sie wird jetzt erstmal zu Hause regenerieren, um dann wieder frisch in Paris zu starten.
Quote:
9.5.: Unfortunately, Mona had to cancel the tournament in Rome due to stomach and intestinal problems. She will now regenerate at home and then starting in Paris fit again.
Old May 9th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #2465
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Who knows whether it`s true, but she obviously has similar problems as Julia.
Good recovery, Mona.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #2466
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

There goes the chance to be seeded at the FO.

How do they always get these brutal bugs? It was already affecting her last saturday against Flipkens and now she has to cancel Rome because of it.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #2467
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Get well soon, Mona!
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #2468
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

I think this little break will help her in the end, even if it was forced due to an illness. She can now recover without ruffle or excitement and then she can start preparing for the French Open with her homecoach Maik Schürbesmann. And we all know what happens to her form after some preparation at home.

So c'mon guys and girls, let's get optimistic again! Mona will do well at the French Open.
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #2469
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 9th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #2470
country flag Setsuna.

If she wins just one match, her french open will be a success imo.

Old May 9th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #2471
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
9.5.: Unfortunately, Mona had to cancel the tournament in Rome due to stomach and intestinal problems. She will now regenerate at home and then starting in Paris fit again.
Is she an alien or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post
As long as she didnt draw Lethal Lauren
Old May 9th, 2013, 09:50 PM   #2472
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post
and that's not a given no matter the opponent.
Rex59 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #2473
country flag Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Is she an alien or something

Quote:
As long as she didnt draw Lethal Lauren

99.9% sure Mona will get crushed again if they meet.

Old May 9th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #2474
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

99.9% sure Mona will get crushed again if they meet.

RUN MONA!!!!!!!

Old May 10th, 2013, 06:56 AM   #2475
country flag jalusbrian

jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Who knows whether it`s true, but she obviously has similar problems as Julia.
Good recovery, Mona.
it must be true or why skip Rome? or are people saying shes/or her mother are lying?
jalusbrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote