The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 135 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 10th, 2013, 12:09 AM   #2011
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
You're so sweet, but no need to worry.
No no, it's no bother. Just concern for my fellow tennis fan. It's probably because of my simplicity, but I'm just interested to know why it bothers you that Maria's facial expression could appear to be a bit odd before she kisses Grigor. I mean, why would this interest you? Unless you were looking for evidence of their relationship being a sham, I just don't see why you would mention it.
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #2012

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
I'd say this is similar kind of action pics just like you can see from matches. Paparazzzi takes wrongmoment and angle and everything looks different. I probably look incrediple stupid kissing anyone. But fine.

I meant with my post that some maybe want to see more into this than it actually is. It is funny to read through all the years that everythign she have done in her private life was labeled as publicity stunt. This "theory" can be rather tiresome probably by now.
This completely. It's like GM - everything has to be a big deal, all the time. Every little comment gets blown out of proportion, and every thread devolves into rivaling fan bases throwing shit at each other because people are unable to accept that sometimes there isn't intended shade in every word a player ever says, and that sometimes relationships can be just that, relationships. It's like the time Maria said Monica Seles was the toughest opponent she'd ever faced, and it spawned pages and pages of arguments, and trolling, and insults, and people being convinced that this was essentially Maria sticking it to Serena, when in all likelihood it was anything but. It's just tiresome, like you say.

Whatever, people can forensically analyse Maria's love life all they like; it won't change a thing.
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #2013
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
No no, it's no bother. Just concern for my fellow tennis fan. It's probably because of my simplicity, but I'm just interested to know why it bothers you that Maria's facial expression could appear to be a bit odd before she kisses Grigor. I mean, why would this interest you? Unless you were looking for evidence of their relationship being a sham, I just don't see why you would mention it.
I told you to read the exchange.
It's all in there.
I have no intention of repeating myself on your demand, since you bring no substance to this conversation.
You're just buzzing around at this point, and to be honest with you, it's becoming annoying.
So either block me, or let it go, since I'm not here for this shit. K?
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:24 AM   #2014

Quote:
It's all in there.
I have no intention of repeating myself on your demand, since you bring no substance to this conversation.
You're just buzzing around at this point, and to be honest with you, it's becoming annoying.
Whatever. Dream of frog princes tonight, kay?
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:28 AM   #2015
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Whatever. Dream of frog princes tonight, kay?
See, that's what I'm talking about.
Bye.
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:28 AM   #2016
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's all in there.
It is clear (to me) that you had your opinion regarding this since the beginning and you've never changed it, nor tried to discuss about it but just repeating that you think that these pics are "fake" and also all the story behind it is. No proof, nothing else, just your thoughts. So I think who's not bringing any substance to this conversation is you IMHO.
That being said, we're completely OT and TBH if I were a mod I'd split all these posts from the pics thread (Craig? )
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #2017
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
It is clear (to me) that you had your opinion regarding this since the beginning and you've never changed it, nor tried to discuss about it but just repeating that you think that these pics are "fake" and also all the story behind it is. No proof, nothing else, just your thoughts. So I think who's not bringing any substance to this conversation is you IMHO.
That being said, we're completely OT and TBH if I were a mod I'd split all these posts from the pics thread (Craig? )
It is impossible to discuss it here ( aside from Pavstry.)
He is the one who had civilized approach to opinion different from his own.
The others were sort of hostile. You may not have noticed this, but that is how people who don't belong to the SS mainstream are treated around here. Delusional, haters, conspiracy theorists etc. are the labels attached to you if you disagree with general opinion.
I was asked if I hated Grigor for saying that Maria looked awkward kissing him. What was that about? Would you try to reason out with someone like that? I was also asked if I was jealous. Not sure of what I should be jealous exactly.
I said what I had to say without attacking anyone who disagrees with me, yet I was the one being attacked.
What proof do you want me to provide for my observation, aside from my observation?
It's like asking people who said they look cute together, for a proof that they look cute.
That's the substance.
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #2018
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

How about more of this,

and less of the other?
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:52 AM   #2019
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

May issue of Esquire was such a success that magazine decided to make a special version of its cover for internet readers

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 02:03 AM   #2020
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Another behind the scenes picture from the Evian campaign. Studying the many different baby expressions

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 04:26 AM   #2021
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell happened here?

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 05:16 AM   #2022
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is impossible to discuss it here ( aside from Pavstry.)
He is the one who had civilized approach to opinion different from his own.
The others were sort of hostile. You may not have noticed this, but that is how people who don't belong to the SS mainstream are treated around here. Delusional, haters, conspiracy theorists etc. are the labels attached to you if you disagree with general opinion.
I was asked if I hated Grigor for saying that Maria looked awkward kissing him. What was that about? Would you try to reason out with someone like that? I was also asked if I was jealous. Not sure of what I should be jealous exactly.
I said what I had to say without attacking anyone who disagrees with me, yet I was the one being attacked.
What proof do you want me to provide for my observation, aside from my observation?
It's like asking people who said they look cute together, for a proof that they look cute.
That's the substance.
Ok, maybe that came out wrong, but I didn't mean to attack you. Pavstry told you that he didn't understand what you meant (if I'm correct), actually maybe I didn't understand too.. I didn't mean any of that (delusional hater conspiracy) for you, but after all there's been nothing to discuss about since the beginning, don't you agree? I don't think they look awkward at all, you do. But nobody is changing their mind about it, so we could just agree to disagree..
Anyway, in the end I didn't mean nothing different from what Pavstry said: I just think you're seeing in those pics more than there is. It's not necessarily being calling you a conspirator...

Last edited by Trih : May 10th, 2013 at 05:21 AM.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 06:50 AM   #2023
country flag gegalli

gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold

Do you approve DimiPova's relationship?

Well, I do! http://wtaangels.blogspot.com.br/201...happiness.html
Old May 10th, 2013, 07:42 AM   #2024
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

Goodmorning! After a good night sleep I see the pics are back!
But... eh......eh... Wat did she mean by signing with MadridBaby......or are you all now going to explode...
Sebastian222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 07:54 AM   #2025
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian222 View Post
Wat did she mean by signing with MadridBaby...
No clue. Ask her.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote