The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 134 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 9th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #1996
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

You're right, Mea Culpa, this is a picture thread... Good Roddo Save Us
Sebastian222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2013, 10:49 PM   #1997
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
We are not sheep whose thoughts are determined by our fanbases.
We are individuals, first of all.
Second of all, that is not a conspiracy theory. It's a fact.
How on earth is it a fact that their relationship is just for publicity? Do you have something against Dimitrov, or are you just jealous?
Old May 9th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #1998
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
well this topic went offtopic...
All these theories about publicity stunts, money & sponsors... I dont know WHAT YOU really WANT to believe about someone you follow - almost religiously - day by day.
(This doesnt want to be an attack, its just I dont understand the point of this. Entertaining your inner fandom? I'm not sure.)

You did not just compare the woman naming a whole candy line after herself and the other one who is carrying someone else's golfbag around... because that would be really stupid, completely different characters and personalities, but thats just my 2 cents.
I lost you there.
Not sure what you mean?

I can't speak for others, but to me it looks like it's staged.
She really looks like she's about to kiss a frog. I can't be more explicit than that.
How many of you have had that facial expression when your bf/gf is about to kiss you?
Old May 9th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #1999
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
How on earth is it a fact that their relationship is just for publicity? Do you have something against Dimitrov, or are you just jealous?
Who said that?
I said it's a fact that I think she's making faces before kissing him.

I suggest you go back and SLOWLY read the exchange.
I wouldn't hold my breath for it, but there's a slight chance you could actually comprehend some of it.
Old May 9th, 2013, 11:10 PM   #2000
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
As those photos prove
She looks like she's about to kiss a frog.
I do not know because never kissed a frog. Having you with such experience helps a lot ...
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #2001
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I lost you there.
Not sure what you mean?

I can't speak for others, but to me it looks like it's staged.
She really looks like she's about to kiss a frog. I can't be more explicit than that.
How many of you have had that facial expression when your bf/gf is about to kiss you?
I'd say this is similar kind of action pics just like you can see from matches. Paparazzzi takes wrongmoment and angle and everything looks different. I probably look incrediple stupid kissing anyone. But fine.

I meant with my post that some maybe want to see more into this than it actually is. It is funny to read through all the years that everythign she have done in her private life was labeled as publicity stunt. This "theory" can be rather tiresome probably by now.
Old May 9th, 2013, 11:17 PM   #2002
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
I do not know because never kissed a frog. Having you with such experience helps a lot ...
Ahh dear denny
Always crawls out when we talk about Martha's love life.

I have no experience with frogs, but I do have some experience with other things.
Old May 9th, 2013, 11:23 PM   #2003
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ahh dear denny
Always crawls out when we talk about Martha's love life.

I have no experience with frogs, but I do have some experience with other things.
You are not talking about Maria's love life. You are talking about your imaginations...
If you have no experience with frogs then do not compare things to something you do not know...
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #2004
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
I'd say this is similar kind of action pics just like you can see from matches. Paparazzzi takes wrongmoment and angle and everything looks different. I probably look incrediple stupid kissing anyone. But fine.

I meant with my post that some maybe want to see more into this than it actually is. It is funny to read through all the years that everythign she have done in her private life was labeled as publicity stunt. This "theory" can be rather tiresome probably by now.
I see where you're coming from with this.
She's super famous on this board so people do tend to talk nonsense about her more often than not.
But maybe some of the theories are actually right, and are not coming from a bad place

You could be right, it could have been the wrong angle, but it still looks to me the way I described it.
Maybe she was melting a friction of a second later and all we got to see is this unfortunate angle
(Needless to say I doubt it )
Old May 9th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #2005
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
You are not talking about Maria's love life. You are talking about your imaginations...
If you have no experience with frogs then do not compare things to something you do not know...
Subtle as always...

Did you read books when you were a child?
It's an idiom taken from a fairy tale.
Old May 9th, 2013, 11:34 PM   #2006
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

^ all of this, I guess...
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 11:55 PM   #2007

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who said that?
I said it's a fact that I think she's making faces before kissing him.

I suggest you go back and SLOWLY read the exchange.
I wouldn't hold my breath for it, but there's a slight chance you could actually comprehend some of it.
No I don't think I can. Spell it out explicitly for me. Short sentences please, and also small words, so that I can understand. Detail your exact point, and also the all the subtext in that point, because if your point is really "she looks like she's making faces before she kisses him" and that alone, there is nothing more to say other than who gives a shit?
Old May 9th, 2013, 11:57 PM   #2008
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
No I don't think I can. Spell it out explicitly for me. Short sentences please, and also small words, so that I can understand. Detail your exact point, and also the all the subtext in that point, because if your point is really "she looks like she's making faces before she kisses him" and that alone, there is nothing more to say other than who gives a shit?
Bingo! So why do you keep on giving a shit?
Old May 9th, 2013, 11:59 PM   #2009

Quote:
Bingo! So why do you keep on giving a shit?
Because I'm worried for you if you do.
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:01 AM   #2010
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
Because I'm worried for you if you do.

You're so sweet, but no need to worry.