The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 130 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 9th, 2013, 02:15 AM   #1936
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Isn't just having the opportunity to be Maria's boyfriend all the inspiration he needs? If I was in his shoes, I'd wake up every day feeling like I could conquer the world. Nervous about taking on Novak Djokovic? No way. I've got Maria Sharapova waiting for me at home! I can accomplish anything!
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2013, 02:27 AM   #1937
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow they're finally seen out together right after he happens to beat djokovic. What a coincidence

Last edited by lefty24 : May 9th, 2013 at 03:09 AM.
lefty24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 02:54 AM   #1938
country flag FurqanMashaFan#1

FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
I Can't see it little help please
FurqanMashaFan#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 04:14 AM   #1939
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Wow they're finally seen out together right after he happens to beat djokovic. What a coincidence
I can't beleive it, they finally are uncovered. Happy for Masha.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 04:19 AM   #1940
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post
She is pure sexiness So much better than photoshopped photos. Those eyes, she is like eating you alive.
Old May 9th, 2013, 04:50 AM   #1941
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Well, I was always kind of doubtful about Grigor-Maria, but I had to admit that the pictures in Milano last December were already a pretty good "evidence". Dimitri had for sure no other reason to be in Milano at the same time as Maria.
I wish them lots of happiness... (Grigor, be good to our girl!).
Now guess what's going to be the main subject for questions at Maria's next press conference......
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:14 AM   #1942
country flag kasia1992

kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of

More pics.They look so cute together.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...=feeds-newsxml
kasia1992 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:19 AM   #1943
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasia1992 View Post

Oh that is cute.

Ugh.

Fine.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:44 AM   #1944
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

when will Maria burn those pants
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:53 AM   #1945
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't think I gave a flying fuck about them dating, but this is adorable.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:55 AM   #1946
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I'm melting, really.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 06:01 AM   #1947
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

It's time for some Maria/Grigor Nike campaigns
Old May 9th, 2013, 06:07 AM   #1948
country flag Asanty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonerpova View Post
I didn't think I gave a flying fuck about them dating, but this is adorable.
Yeah, and I think he is better match for her than Sasha.
Old May 9th, 2013, 06:12 AM   #1949
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasia1992 View Post

Maria is awfully sweet.
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 06:15 AM   #1950
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Now it's Grigor's turn to give Maria a pep talk the next time she faces Serena. And if it works and she wins, then I'll start believing that there could be some special mojo with their relationship.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote