Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "Tears Of Joy/Tears Of Sad" (No Spoilers) - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 9th, 2013, 12:04 AM   #556
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "2 Tribals, Blindside?" (No Spoilers)

Looks like it's going to be the Dawn & Cochran show tonight
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2013, 12:31 AM   #557
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "2 Tribals, Blindside?" (No Spoilers)

Brenda is TOAST
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:39 AM   #558
country flag mckyle.

LOL Dawn wants Brenda to drop so she can vote her out tonight
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:40 AM   #559
country flag mckyle.

Bye Brenda
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:46 AM   #560
country flag mckyle.

They're making it so obvious that Brenda is going home! Showing her talk about how safe she is!
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:54 AM   #561
country flag mckyle.

Dawn sealed up 2nd place tonight!
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:59 AM   #562
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

I am DISGUSTED with this Survivor episode!!

Just CANNOT believe they voted out Brenda! Cochran has became the worst vilains the game has known next to Russel Hantz! Can’t believe Dawn helped her after everything Brenda has done for HER. She’s now a vilain too. Congrats on playing “your own game” Dawn if your own game is being a backstabbing weasel just like Cochran.

Go Erick, Go Eddie now!

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:22 AM   #563
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

^I was going to say, Dawn is the villain this season. I have hated her ass since Day 1. She is playing a shady game to get to final 3. You can't be this shady, backstabbing person, but also want to pretend that you're so innocent, nice, victim role, and cry your eyes out every other minute. LMAO. Crazy old lady. Also, I don't see how she'll win with Cochran as her fellow Final 3 member....she is the one looking bad to the other contestants by betraying them. She's stupid. I actually think Eddie, Erik, and Sherri have a better chance of winning than her at this point. Both Dawn and Cochran are playing this we are so nice attitude, but their third person has a great shot of taking their asses down because of how shady they are.

My poor Brenda, she was really starting to play the game like she was in Nicaragua. But shady bitches got the best of her Though they did the right move, she is a threat, but that's the game. She is def not voting Dawn or Cochran. Her tears in her confessional at the end

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:52 AM   #564
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh noo We all knew Queen Brenda was on borrowed time, but I didn't expect it to end in such a devastating fashion.

I think Dawn is the most vile person to play this game. I would think she's mentally ill, but apparently they've allowed her to adopt and teach children. Maybe Utah just has low standards. Cochran is lucky he had the crazy lady on his original tribe their first shared season cause it's going to give him a million dollars way more than anything he did himself.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:55 AM   #565
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Meh, I won't miss Brenda. She was totally boring and not even really playing the game.
Old May 9th, 2013, 02:03 AM   #566
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

I think Dawn always stuck with her original alliance until this vote against Brenda. With that vote she went against all the "values" she was claiming earlier in the game and in her life. Didn't she say she would always stick with Brenda when she rescued her teeth? Cochran always was a backstabbing weasel, but by following him (again) Dawn is almost as vile as he is. The good thing about this vote tho, everyone know where they stand. Cochran, Sherri and Dawn are in it together. It leaves Eddie and Erik the two biggest physical threat to stick together and have a nice shot at the final. Hopefully the production won't rigged the challenges and make them easier for Cochran to win them. Cochran and Dawn are in a really bad position now regarding the jury. They should not get so many votes IMO. Erik/Eddie and Sherri may sit in a pretty good spot.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 03:09 AM   #567
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Meh, I won't miss Brenda. She was totally boring and not even really playing the game.

You must have not even seen the episode to say something so stupid. But then again, it is you.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 03:19 AM   #568
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Brenda I loved her so much, now I want Eddie or Erik to win but I know that won't happen because the final 3 will be: a pale ass nerd who claims himself as a "challenge dominator", crazy old lady who is either crying or is paranoid and shaking because she thinks she's going to be voted out and the biggest coat tail rider ever. Ridiculous

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 03:21 AM   #569
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

I just really hope the jury hands Dawn a can of whooping if she gets to the final 3 at the final tribal council. I want to see her cry because she realized everyone hates her and she's backstabbed a lot of people.

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 04:10 AM   #570
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute

How dare they not let Brenda win!

But seriously, the outrage over an obvious strategic boot is hilarious.

Keep it up, Internet!
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote