SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 6th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #226
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
oh thanks for the photo, how ignorant I am, i don't even know about this
Hope you saw it already? Apparently it is there until June

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

London is never cheap but Wimby is worth every pound You and your aunt will enjoy tennis and the famous strawberries

Tomorrow we will have probably some heavy rain and thunders

Das deutsche Finale ist perfekt Mein Bruder (Bayernfan) ist jetzt schon im Endspielfieber

See you
Hi Gala

You are right Can't wait to be there

Yes, the weather is mixing sun and rain every day Thunders sounds good

Ja, aber schon am letzten Wochenende begannen die Quärelen beim Bundesliga-Spiel zwischen den beiden

Have a nice week
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2013, 01:04 AM   #227
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

its not easy for me to get good sleep, even when i was younger, i had problem to fall asleep, let alone i have so many trouble now but i got your advice and will try my best to follow, thank you so much

my colleagues are from my first job, we have known each other for 20 years so we know each other well

don't worry, your mum for sure is going to heal 100% soon

this giant duck is your cousin Susululu Donald Duck

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 01:08 AM   #228
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello Oizo

i hope to be able to watch his Duck, but you know, I seldom go out. Mimi is an old chicken who loves to stay at home

pls cheer for Rafa when you can see him

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old May 8th, 2013, 02:47 AM   #229
country flag Miranda

oh friends, when will bad luck leaves me, just for one day??!! As i have mentioned before, my period keeps on coming back. But now, the problem is even bigger, the amount is so heavy yesterday and today, just like when I was having fibroid??!! Am I having cancer? . I thnk there is nothing that i can do, but to do that operation as suggested by my doctor, to see what is hiding in the deep laver of my uterous.

sorry that i am always complaining, its no good to be my friends, always have to listen to my grievances . But i need your comfort words

Old May 8th, 2013, 10:04 AM   #230
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hello Oizo

i hope to be able to watch his Duck, but you know, I seldom go out. Mimi is an old chicken who loves to stay at home

pls cheer for Rafa when you can see him
Hi Mimi Am sure you will see the Duck next time you go out It's there until June

Of course I will

Quote:
oh friends, when will bad luck leaves me, just for one day??!! As i have mentioned before, my period keeps on coming back. But now, the problem is even bigger, the amount is so heavy yesterday and today, just like when I was having fibroid??!! Am I having cancer? . I thnk there is nothing that i can do, but to do that operation as suggested by my doctor, to see what is hiding in the deep laver of my uterous.

sorry that i am always complaining, its no good to be my friends, always have to listen to my grievances . But i need your comfort words
Did you google the net about your problem and see what other people wrote about it? Don't have to think about the worst Maybe you can find information about other people who also had this problem and then can analyze what this is

Wish you well
Old May 8th, 2013, 10:25 AM   #231
country flag Miranda

hello Oizo

thank you so much for your kind advice. There are lots of things to say about my problem in the internet so i don't know which one to believe?

despite my friends advised me not to use the doctor who operated me 2 years ago to do the operation this time as it seems that she failed to cure me but in order not to waste any more time (if i get another new doctor, i need to dig out all my previous illness records which is troublesome. Actually the doctor I am seeing is quite famous and has lots of patients, may be it is just my lack of luck that I always have this problem or that i got too much pressure?), I have already made an appointment to do this operation next Saturday

please wish me good luck. In case you don't see me aftre the operation, you should have known what is going on

Old May 8th, 2013, 10:34 AM   #232
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
hello Oizo

thank you so much for your kind advice. There are lots of things to say about my problem in the internet so i don't know which one to believe?

despite my friends advised me not to use the doctor who operated me 2 years ago to do the operation this time as it seems that she failed to cure me but in order not to waste any more time (if i get another new doctor, i need to dig out all my previous illness records which is troublesome. Actually the doctor I am seeing is quite famous and has lots of patients, may be it is just my lack of luck that I always have this problem or that i got too much pressure?), I have already made an appointment to do this operation next Saturday

please wish me good luck. In case you don't see me aftre the operation, you should have known what is going on
You have a good doctor if she has so many patients, maybe your body responds to stress differently and therefore you have to be careful in the future how you live and how you rest. I also have bad luck with this hayfever, I did this theraphy for more than 3 years now and should be fine, but instead I am not. Today my nose is again torturing me, even though I took a pill yesterday Don't want to imagine what would be if I didn't take the pill

Wish you good luck with the operation You will be fine I am also thinking of risking a surgery, because I have this lipoma but it's on the spine on my back and I might end in the wheel-chair But if the lipoma grows I will have no choice, because it starts to hurt then ...

Take care Mimi I have off today so will enjoy the day outside

Btw. Mimi we have so many problems, we sound indeed like old people
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:18 AM   #233
country flag Miranda

hello Oizo

i guess i am not well in handling stress. The only way I can see myself as getting a more healthy body at the moment is to quit my job but it will only be good for the short run, because in the long run, I need to find another job which is not easy and without money and especially with the high inflation and horrible rising price of daily necessities (though I think I can still live on for a few years without job with my present savings), may be my anxiety will come back . You know my boss is demanding and scold me all the time, but she is never stingy with monies and I just got a 10% raise in salary .........

I am sorry that you also have bad luck with hayfever . Have you asked the doctor why the theraphy does not work? Can you try another doctor?

oh god, fingers crossed taht this lipoma will not grow

yes, how come we have so many problems already??

good luck and I wish you the best

Last edited by Miranda : May 9th, 2013 at 01:42 AM.
Old May 9th, 2013, 08:38 AM   #234
country flag Miranda

missing veronika, wave, Jeremie .............

Old May 9th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #235
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Oizo

Only a few weeks and then you will enjoy London Are you flying or do you driving by car ?(through the Euro Tunnel)

It's warm but it's raining at the moment Es ist kein schöner Feiertag

This is true Finals are often very boring games because the teams don't want to risk so much...

I'm sorry to read this .Here comes a big "don't think so much about it" hug Wenn die Operation wirklich notwendig ist,dann vertraue den Ärzten

See you
Old May 9th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #236
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

My poor poor friend You are really in a bad luck phase
But bad luck phases are not forever !!!!!!

You just got a 10 % in salary and this shows us that your boss is helpless without you You are the best in her office and she knows this
I'm not a doctor but I think your body is going crazy because of the fears/stress.You have to find a way to be more calm down.Take things much more easy and so your body will be more strong.

Don't worry about saturday Everything will be fine We old people need you here You are the queen in the duck pond

How can I comfort you ? I can send you a pic of the nude Freddy Kruger I'm joking ...I cross my fingers and I send you a lot of positive energy

See you
Old May 9th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #237
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
hello Oizo

i guess i am not well in handling stress. The only way I can see myself as getting a more healthy body at the moment is to quit my job but it will only be good for the short run, because in the long run, I need to find another job which is not easy and without money and especially with the high inflation and horrible rising price of daily necessities (though I think I can still live on for a few years without job with my present savings), may be my anxiety will come back. You know my boss is demanding and scold me all the time, but she is never stingy with monies and I just got a 10% raise in salary .........

I am sorry that you also have bad luck with hayfever . Have you asked the doctor why the theraphy does not work? Can you try another doctor?

oh god, fingers crossed taht this lipoma will not grow

yes, how come we have so many problems already??

good luck and I wish you the best
Hi Mimi

I understand your problems very well. I really hope you can find a way to either find another job or get better treatment in this job from your evil boss

Indeed I can only hope it won't grow, I already operated a rather big one 2 years ago. If I want to get rid of this one I will have to make a tomography so that they can see how close it is near the spine

I won't do another theraphy because I just finished this one and I don't want to get an injection every month again ... I can only hope that this year is an exception cause otherwise I have to think about moving away, maybe in the desert

Thanx, I wish you also good luck

Did you read about controversal matche between Dimitrov and Fakervic?
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:23 AM   #238
country flag Miranda

hello gala

thanks for your kind words, but i almost never get a piece of good luck for over10 years. This can be seen in even the slightest things: i.e. both me and another younger secretary were responsible for entertaining the trainees for interviews which we shared half of the duties. The latest trainee will come at 8 pm but in more than 3 occasions, those trainees she was responsible to greet at 8 pm did not arrive with different reasons so she could leave early while those I took care of always arrived and even spent a lot of time in doing their test, so I could only leave at almost 10 pm and a lot more unlucky things too ............

my boss is not my main problem at office at the moment, its his hubby. He keeps on buying and selling wines and this require a lot of jobs for me. I am ok with the job but the problem is he always scold me with the slightest mistake

i really don't know whats wrong with me, I even have strong pain during this period . The pain was removed after I ate one medicine given by my doctor but then again I got pain today even though I had already eaten one medicine yesterday at 9 pm. Am I having cancer?

can you send me a nude photo of Jake G, Ancic, Mark P and Goran instead?

thanks again for your comfort which I appreciate a lot

Last edited by Miranda : May 10th, 2013 at 01:51 AM.
Old May 10th, 2013, 02:10 AM   #239
country flag Miranda

hello Oizo

Oh my dear friend, it seems that both of us are unlucky with health

may be you better do this tomography? to see where exactly this new one lies, to know better yoru situation?

What, you need to get an injection every month? Poor Oizo May be next year your body is immune to this allegic? Lets wish for the best

i did not know about Nole's match as I was not having great mood to watch tennis . Sorry taht Rorger lost too, I wish rafa is going to win the title now

take care

Old May 12th, 2013, 10:42 AM   #240
galadriel

Hi Oizo

I hope so much that this lipoma is not growing Yes,health is so fragile ...

Today is Mother's Day Have a nice day with your mama

See you