Tennis Tipping #20b - Prague | Congrats Chrissi_like and Alycia./Flying_pancake! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 5th, 2013, 02:05 PM   #16
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of
Re: Tennis Tipping #20b - Prague | You can commit

In singles, doubles with DJDVD

Tennis Tipping:
Winner at ITF Dothan and XWTA Kuala Lumpur Singles
Winner at ITF Vero Beach, Trnava, Poitiers, Vall d'Uxó, Zawada, and Saint Malo + XWTA Rome, Strasbourg, and Moscow Doubles (w/ DJDVD)
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #17
country flag luvwilliams

luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice

in
anyone dubs with me?
luvwilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #18
country flag Shaddad

Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvwilliams View Post
in
anyone dubs with me?
confirmed doubles
Singles:2012 Wellington,Chiasso
Doubles:
2012 Chiasso,Prague,Brescia,RU Wimbledon (w/chenhw);
2013 Civitavecchia(w/Heinann),Minsk(w/chenhw),Monterrey(w/Drake1980);
2014 Pelham(w/*Jean*)
Shaddad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #19
country flag randy72391

randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute

in

doubles with cooper96
Old May 6th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #20
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute

In

Doubles with anyone, just confirm.
SVK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 07:39 AM   #21
country flag Ivanovic_fan

Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future

In and doubles with Gavnich77
Finals Win/Lost
Singles : 0:1
Doubles : 3:10
Ivanovic_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 09:17 AM   #22
country flag Chrissi_like

Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all

in singles and doubles with Adrian.
current tounament: win Vancouver
next tournaments Landsville/USA,Westende-Middelkerke /NED
Andrea Petkovic Sabine Lisicki Carina Witthoeft Serena Williams Grace Min Simona Halep Caro Wozniacki Li Na Sloane Stephens Sam Stosur
Tobi Kamke Dimitrov Novak
Chrissi_like is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #23
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissi_like View Post
in singles and doubles with Adrian.
In singles and doubles with Chrissi_like

sorry SVK

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #24
country flag jpaulo1610

jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice

in singles and doubles with Nick Simioni
Doubles
Ranking: 185º (185º) W/L: 13/10
Carrer: 2013: Winner ITF Pelham'13, F Prague'13
jpaulo1610 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #25
country flag Nick Simioni

Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpaulo1610 View Post
in singles and doubles with Nick Simioni
In and confirmed
Old May 8th, 2013, 10:02 AM   #26
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

In singles
Doubles with KingDocy !
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:48 AM   #27
country flag rbfilipe

rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice

In, singles and doubles with AlissonValerio.

Titles
Suicide: Hobart (Int'l, 2012), Brussels (Premier, 2012), Shenzhen (Int'l, 2013)
PAW: Brisbane (Premier, 2013)
FITD: Stanford (Premier, 2013)
TT - Doubles: Fort-de-France (ITF 10K, 2014), Nishi-Tama (ITF 10K, 2014)
rbfilipe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #28
country flag AlissonValerio

AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light

In, singles and confirm doubles with rbfilipe.

Andrea Hlavackova ~ Garbine Muguruza ~ Petra Kvitova

Suicide Titles: Tokyo '12, Stanford '14 and US Open '14.
AlissonValerio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:12 AM   #29
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future

Probably I am in! Just if I make the cut in Rome, I am not in, otherwise I am playing here!
rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 06:31 AM   #30
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

In.

Doubles with lizzard11120.

Historic #1: FITD S / Tipping S&D / Tennis Tipping D
coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote