According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating - Page 57 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #841
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kworb View Post
So Sharapova indirectly beat Uglovic through Dimitrov. Nice
The sentence she might've told him was "Winners get hand jobs" or something.
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #842
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crescentmoon View Post
Oh, he must be a drag queen, LOL
Bitch needs to switch to Mac or something.
Old May 8th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #843
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
He also says his family aren't there, so the 'Maria' he referenced when asking for food can't be his mother.
he has som blonde named maria in his team, maybe nutricionist or fitness guru, duno,

here is a pic

so this is maria, not THE maria aka SHARAPOVA from whome he wanted food.

case closed

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki

Last edited by miffedmax : May 9th, 2013 at 03:26 AM.
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #844
country flag nemurenai

nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
this what called caring enough, you opened this thread and posted in it, you premise already invalid
No. Caring, in this context, in my mind, is having an interest in the issue brought up by this thread: having an interest in two random "celebrities'" personal lives. What I wonder (or care) about is why people are interested in this issue. That doesn't mean that I care about the issue itself.

And I sense you're taking it personally. If it interests you, it interests you. I'm not saying it's wrong to be interested by it. I'm just wondering why it's interesting at all.
nemurenai is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #845
faboozadoo15

Please stop.
You're not helping this thread die, you're off topic , and you're losing whatever argument you're trying to make about "not caring."
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #846
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
he has som blonde bimbo named maria in his team, maybe nutricionist or fitness guru, duno,

here is a pic

case closed
I think her name is Joselin

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #847
country flag ahoura

ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light

Grigor Dimitrov says some key words from his "girlfriend" inspired him to beat Djokovic

No Maria , No Life
ahoura is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #848
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

When learning English as a second language is "for sure" like a "useful phrase" they teach? Cause I would rarely use it but tons of tennis players use it in interviews in place of definitely, certainly or absolutely. I'm not opposed to its use its just not a phrase used that often by native English speakers imo. Its kinda cute though
Old May 8th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #849
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Grigor saying his girlfriend told him some inspirational words before the match he will never forget
Something like "Beat him and I'll wear that catwoman suit"?
Old May 8th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #850
country flag LightWarrior

LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
When learning English as a second language is "for sure" like a "useful phrase" they teach? Cause I would rarely use it but tons of tennis players use it in interviews in place of definitely, certainly or absolutely. I'm not opposed to its use its just not a phrase used that often by native English speakers imo. Its kinda cute though
You're right. "For sure" is tacky and is rarely used by native speakers. Hénin used to say it a lot.
Old May 8th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #851
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
I think her name is Joselin
He seemed to be calling her Maria during the match, trying to get her attention. I don't know. Pretty sure she's just someone on his team, a trainer or nutritionist or something.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #852
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
he has som blonde bimbo named maria in his team, maybe nutricionist or fitness guru, duno,

here is a pic
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7421/8...2f9ffc94_c.jpg

case closed
Classy
Nina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 11:34 PM   #853
country flag scuk2012

scuk2012 is just really nice scuk2012 is just really nice scuk2012 is just really nice scuk2012 is just really nice scuk2012 is just really nice scuk2012 is just really nice scuk2012 is just really nice scuk2012 is just really nice scuk2012 is just really nice scuk2012 is just really nice scuk2012 is just really nice

SCOOP
pictures of two love birds were taken during Madrid Open, it's official.

scuk2012 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #854
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 9th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #855
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuk2012 View Post
SCOOP
pictures of two love birds were taken during Madrid Open, it's official.

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote