Jeanne Cooper is Dead(Mrs. Chancellor from Y&R) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #1
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute
Jeanne Cooper is Dead(Mrs. Chancellor from Y&R)

http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/08/jeanne...orbin-bernsen/

Jeanne Cooper, a huge soap opera star who played Katherine Chancellor on "The Young and the Restless" for decades, has died. She was 84.

"L.A. Law" star Corbin Bernsen -- Cooper's real-life son -- tweeted this morning that she had passed away. She had fallen ill with an infection earlier this year after helping promote "Y&R's" 40th anniversary.

Cooper joined the show soon after its 1973 debut and had been nominated for 10 Daytime Emmys going back to '89 ... she finally won for lead actress in 2008.

Cooper was married to TV producer Harry Bernsen, Jr. for 23 years before divorcing ... all three of their children -- Corbin, Collin and Caren -- are actors.

OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #2
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jeanne Cooper is Dead(Mrs. Chancellor from Y&R)

I never watched Y&R. But I know she was a legend and loved by millions in the Daytime community for the past 40 years. However, I have seen her in quite a few classic tv shows and movies from the 50s & 60s. I've seen her in Gunsmoke, The Untouchables, The Twilight Zone, Thriller, Perry Mason and the movie Rock All Night, to name a few. She seemed like a very cool & down to earth lady in interviews... RIP

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : May 8th, 2013 at 07:47 PM.
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 07:41 PM   #3
country flag Londoner

Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute

I liked her a lot when I saw episodes in America. She was one of those great matriarchs you get in such soaps. And I recall seeing her being interviewed on Oprah several years ago and she was down to earth and had worked very hard to get to where she got. All respect to her.

RIP Ms Cooper I'm sure she will be greatly missed as they don't make 'em like her anymore.
Londoner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 07:44 PM   #4
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

daytime TV
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 10:58 PM   #5
country flag wild.river

wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute

sad news
i've been a y&r fan for 15+ years and will miss kay
wild.river is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote