Madrid: getting closer to Roland Garros - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #31
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future
Re: Madrid: getting closer to Roland Garros

I don't believe it. I refuse to. Is this even life. Oh my god she actually did it, she beat Petra! So happy for her, so happy for this win. She's not done yet. There's more to come from our Daniela!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoStick View Post
I fear this will be over very soon
I said this just as she lost the first set. I ought to jinx her more often

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #32
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoStick View Post
I don't believe it. I refuse to. Is this even life. Oh my god she actually did it, she beat Petra! So happy for her, so happy for this win. She's not done yet. There's more to come from our Daniela!

I said this just as she lost the first set. I ought to jinx her more often
So please give us your predictions for the Kanepi match!
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #33
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't think she had it in her. Wow-great win for her

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 11:29 PM   #34
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalby fan View Post
So please give us your predictions for the Kanepi match!
Loss in straight sets

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:49 AM   #35
country flag Tweety Snape

Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future

OMG FUCK YESSSSSSSS

Hoping this can continue for a little while longer.
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:39 AM   #36
country flag *Joey*

*Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute

:cry:
Daniela! That was so unexpected! Kanepi is winnable! Let's do it girl!
And believe me, there’s always plenty of road ahead of you. Focus on that.
*Joey* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 08:20 AM   #37
country flag big bob

big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light

Oooooohhhhhhhhhhh Yeeeeaaahhhhhhh!
big bob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 09:20 AM   #38
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Fcuk yea! A win over Kvitova

I've seen this match. If you exclude 1st set, Daniela played a brilliant match against Kvitova. First time in ages she tried and won a meaningful match to her. You could see the desire in her eyes. If only she bring that game in every signles match...
1. She had the desire and she believed she could win.
2. She tries, she run a lot and pushed Kvitova.
3. Great serving. Fast, deep and great placement.
4. She had a game plan.
5. She served well, went to the net (won amazing points there), run and pushed Petra with moonballs.

If she bring this level of game (she did that in 2nd & 3rd set), she can climb the rankings back to Top 25.
Make them yours only from 30 E.
SPY+, POLICE, RAY BAN, OAKLEY, AERO, R2
always authentic. always sunnies. always yours!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 02:51 PM   #39
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

On court now, *3-4 to Kanepi, only 1 break point against Dani so far which she saved.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #40
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

First set gone. Fucking Kanepi, of course she chooses today to start playing well.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #41
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

now she will lose to Kanepi

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #42
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

she can´t even break injured Kanepi

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #43
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Very disappointed. She really needed to back up her excellent win yesterday. And her attitude could have been better as well.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #44
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

What a shame Oh well, back-to-back wins is a massive achievement lots of positives to draw from this
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #45
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Crappy scheduling. Bartoli/Makarova should have played before them. Makarova played before Dani yesterday and Bartoli played the day before. After press and stuff Dani probably got to bed at 2 in the morning

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote