Madrid R2: Makarova def. Vika Angryarenka 1-6 6-2 6-3 - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 8th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #421
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Madrid R2: Makarova def. Vika Angryarenka 1-6 6-2 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by le bon vivant View Post
Its easy for you and others to say that, I don't think you've ever been in a situation where you've been subject to the intense amount of pressure these athletes feel on court. From themselves, from their teams, from corporate sponsors, from the crowd, from the opponent, from the umpire, etc. They have a lot on the line every time they step out there. She succumbed to the pressure and read Alves, but she was just being a human being. Its no big deal, everybody can't be a personality-less corporate drone (and thank fuck for that.)

Your total hypocrisy toward certain players like Maria makes posts like this a complete joke.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #422
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarindipity View Post
You have reached a low. instead of commenting on Azarenka;s antics today you have chosen to direct your angry towards a player who you dont like and chose to attack her personally. Most of your arguements do not make the slightest bit of sense. Has not accomplished enough to recieve the amount of popularity she has? Give the woman some damn credit she has worked her ass off to make it out of that hellhole Siberia and has done more for the Tour than Azarenka. Granted i am not an avid fan of her due to her unnecessary screaming but she does deserve respect. I get that your favorite lost, but it is simply pathetic to attack a player you dont like just because you can take the fact that she lost. And do not even attempt to reply with 'it's just a loss im over it' because if that were to be the case, you would not be incessantly flooding the thread with your feeble comments. Just because you think you are smart and witty does not mean you actually are.
First off, what I said about her male fans is based on personal observations. I saw the old geezers watching her practicing at Stuttgart and heard their disgusting comments about her.... this type of man is very much into her and I don't see how that's a bad thing I say about her? These guys would probably buy her bathwater if she was selling it...it's creepy and disgusting.

Second, believe it or not, I don't hate her. I would like to ignore her but it is impossible because unfortunately, she does not only have the most fans on TF but also the most annoying ones. A few people on her fan base seem alright but most of the Sharapovastans are just so damn irritating.

Which gets us to the reasons why I post in this thread: I merely respond to her fans comments about Vika. Two pages ago there was a Sharapovafan claiming that Vika will kill the WTA. I'm the bad guy for not taking this shit silently? Really?

I would have no issue with Sharapova, what she does dosen't harm anyone. She's pretty fake and marketing-driven but that does not concern me. What concerns me are her fans and their constant crapping on Vika.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #423
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Based on what? Market value? Facebook fans?
Value of people that wants to watch her. She doesn't attract attendance. It has a lot to do with the Shrieking, but her attitude just adds to it. It's a sad thing that even Wozniacki has more PR pull than her. Djokovic had the same problem, he is trying to fix it though, Azarenka doesn't seem to put just a little bit of effort. When it comes to crowd pull i think Serena and Li are ahead.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #424
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder who is gonna be the next poor victim of Jimmie's unhealthy obsession, if Vuvurenka goes back to her old ways and starts underachieving again He seems to prefer blondes and seeing how he already jumped ship couple of times, could poor Maria be blessed by his unfortunate affection too? God help us...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:14 PM   #425
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarindipity View Post
You have reached a new low. instead of commenting on Azarenka;s antics today you have chosen to direct your angry towards a player who you dont like and chose to attack her personally. Most of your arguements do not make the slightest bit of sense. Has not accomplished enough to recieve the amount of popularity she has? Give the woman some damn credit she has worked her ass off to make it out of that hellhole Siberia and has done more for the Tour than Azarenka. Granted i am not an avid fan of her due to her unnecessary screaming but she does deserve respect. I get that your favorite lost, but it is simply pathetic to attack a player you dont like just because you can take the fact that she lost. And do not even attempt to reply with 'it's just a loss im over it' because if that were to be the case, you would not be incessantly flooding the thread with your feeble comments. Just because you think you are smart and witty does not mean you actually are. You were less annoying when you were stanning for Wozniacki

That's all i have to say.
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:14 PM   #426
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I have never said anything close to that in regards to Serena, stop putting words in my mouth.
You said it in regards of Sharapova which is the exact same thing as Serena lol Sharapova is at least as marketable and popular as Serena.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #427
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
I wonder who is gonna be the next poor victim of Jimmie's unhealthy obsession, if Vuvurenka goes back to her old ways and starts underachieving again He seems to prefer blondes and seeing how he already jumped ship couple of times, could poor Maria be blessed by his unfortunate affection too? God help us...
Don't you worry. Even if they don't have much in common, Vika and Caro both have a pleasant fan base that it is fun to be a part of. Even if I would, for some perverted reason I can't even think of right now, develop a liking for Sharapova you could be sure that I would do so in silence, her fan base is not exactly something I would want to be associated with.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #428
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey! View Post
You said it in regards of Sharapova which is the exact same thing as Serena
I know you wish that they were the same thing but boy, are they not...

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #429
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Darn it I missed the match! Is this more worse than the meltdown from Vera at the US Open 2009?

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #430
Serena y Monica

Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujyr View Post
ah the truth comes out - you actually approve of azarenka's behaviour!
I don't care about Vika's behavior on court. It's very minor in the larger scheme of things. She's a tennis player. She's a human and like YOU me and everyone else who draws breathe...she falls short. I'll let hypocrites like you selectively hyperventilate about something as minor as a crushed racket and profanity.
Serena y Monica is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #431
country flag M.S.F

M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 8th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #432
country flag gmak

gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute

Vika completely threw this match away
I really thought those days were behind her

don't expect much from the clay season
hope she can surprise us in Rome
Dementieva Clijsters Safina Novotna Davenport Seles Pierce Mauresmo Bovina Vaidisova Golovin Spirlea Farina Likhovtseva Monami Halard Rubin Bedanova Tulyaganova Maleeva Zvereva Sabatini
gmak is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #433
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

All these Pova turds rejoicing in Vika's lost.

Serenita is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #434
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena y Monica View Post
I don't care about Vika's behavior on court. It's very minor in the larger scheme of things. She's a tennis player. She's a human and like YOU me and everyone else who draws breathe...she falls short. I'll let hypocrites like you selectively hyperventilate about something as minor as a crushed racket and profanity.
Well said my friend. Well said.

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #435
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobruiz View Post

Your total hypocrisy toward certain players like Maria makes posts like this a complete joke.
I like his implication that playing tennis is definitely the most stressful job on the planet.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread