Madrid R2: Makarova def. Vika Angryarenka 1-6 6-2 6-3 - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 8th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #406
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Madrid R2: Makarova def. Vika Angryarenka 1-6 6-2 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
There's nothing to discuss. She' an asset because of her sporting success and the great competitive matches she delivers.

That this does not seem to be enough for you shows how twisted your logic has become. But I understand, If you have to bend over backwards all the time to make up excuses for your fave you probably lose direction quickly.
I don't make any excuses about Maria . Serena>>>>>Maria, and that's just a fact that will never change. See, I understand Maria's rank when it comes to Serena and stick by her anyway, even when her back is against the wall time and time again against her. I really wonder what you'll do if Maria ever does defeat Serena and you lose your only thing to use against her

I have nothing to be upset about, considering Maria's only been defeated once before the quarters since the start of 2012, which is more than can be said about the girl who has "great competitive matches" all the time. And again, you have not said how she's more valuable to the tour. She will NEVER be who the WTA cares about as long as Serena and Maria are still in the game.
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #407
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

katya o.O
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #408
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey! View Post
The problem with YOUR logic is to say that she's a better asset than Maria or Serena.
I have never said anything close to that in regards to Serena, stop putting words in my mouth.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #409
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
Here is the video if it hasn't been posted yet:
omg these spanish commentators can't shut the fuck up.

Vika

Serenita is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #410
country flag Alexandros
Jail food ah de best.

Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Me too but her looks seem to strike a certain cord with men...especially older ones.
You have reached a new low. instead of commenting on Azarenka;s antics today you have chosen to direct your angry towards a player who you dont like and chose to attack her personally. Most of your arguements do not make the slightest bit of sense. Has not accomplished enough to recieve the amount of popularity she has? Give the woman some damn credit she has worked her ass off to make it out of that hellhole Siberia and has done more for the Tour than Azarenka. Granted i am not an avid fan of her due to her unnecessary screaming but she does deserve respect. I get that your favorite lost, but it is simply pathetic to attack a player you dont like just because you can take the fact that she lost. And do not even attempt to reply with 'it's just a loss im over it' because if that were to be the case, you would not be incessantly flooding the thread with your feeble comments. Just because you think you are smart and witty does not mean you actually are. You were less annoying when you were stanning for Wozniacki

That's all i have to say.
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #411
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

NID, at these dumbass Mashatards trolling at their best in every opportunity to bash at their hate on Vika. And also the fact that they think that Vika is the favorite on clay just because she won a tournament on clay. How pathetic can these fools be? Boy and you would think that Reetards are worst at bashing at other players but Mashatards are just as bad.
There is a difference between tards and fans. Thats not the case in TF GM mostly.

Anyways NID, for Vika! Typical Vika tantrum, havent seen that in a long time. But whatevers, she gotta throw that temper once in a while you cant fix everything about her. On to the next tournament then.

Congrats to Ekat, i always loved her game. She has a very nice pace for a lefty. Very crafty indeed.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #412
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
Crowd wise Serena attracts more. But Azarenka is just so unpopular, out of the top 10 only Errani and Kerber are less popular than her.
Based on what? Market value? Facebook fans?
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #413
Serena y Monica

Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
sorry Jimmie, but anything concerning popularity regarding Maria and Vika is a losing cause.
Maria's proven her worth to the sport and if you cant accept that then thats your agenda. Kournikova was 'walking proof' of drawing fans because of her beauty, but Maria actually won shit.

lol it's lose.

BYE
See what I mean about small victories. Take them where you can find them. You can get no joy from Maria's performances so you wallow in her average looks and the personal failings of those who she can't beat. Perhaps if she didn't LOSE to Serena and Vika so often you could revel in her accomplishments.
Serena y Monica is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #414
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of
Re: Madrid R2: #UNDEFEATED NO LONGER! Katya Makarova dispatches [3] Vika 1-6 6-2 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemurenai View Post
I said she had a point, not that she was right to say it. But, regardless, I have little respect for Mariana Alves. Respect is something you earn, not demand. In the situation, Alves being an umpire, she had the right to be respected, but her past dubiousness has forworn this right, slightly.

Azarenka shouldn't have acted as she did, at all. She was rude. But it's not as simple as saying "you do NOT talk to an umpire like that". Alves, putting it in the kindest way, has shown herself to be incompetent. If I had this in the back of my mind, I'm not sure it would be so easy to control myself when dealing with her, especially if she were doing something as important and crucial as dealing out point penalties. Her reaction, though wrong, was understandable.
fair enough
doujyr is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #415
country flag Annie.

Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena y Monica View Post
See what I mean about small victories. Take them where you can find them. You can get no joy from Maria's performances so you wallow in her average looks and the personal failings of those who she can't beat. Perhaps if she didn't LOSE to Serena and Vika so often you could revel in her accomplishments.
Annie. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #416
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Jimmie, i mean really.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #417
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarindipity View Post
You have reached a new low. instead of commenting on Azarenka;s antics today you have chosen to direct your angry towards a player who you dont like and chose to attack her personally. Most of your arguements do not make the slightest bit of sense. Has not accomplished enough to recieve the amount of popularity she has? Give the woman some damn credit she has worked her ass off to make it out of that hellhole Siberia and has done more for the Tour than Azarenka. Granted i am not an avid fan of her due to her unnecessary screaming but she does deserve respect. I get that your favorite lost, but it is simply pathetic to attack a player you dont like just because you can take the fact that she lost. And do not even attempt to reply with 'it's just a loss im over it' because if that were to be the case, you would not be incessantly flooding the thread with your feeble comments. Just because you think you are smart and witty does not mean you actually are. You were less annoying when you were stanning for Wozniacki

That's all i have to say.
... and there's nothing to add after I read all his comments.

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #418
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Good job staying on topic and defending how you think Vika to be an asset to the WTA compared to Serena/Maria
Vika is a big asset to the WTA and I'm not even a fan of her. She is consistent, her tennis is nice to watch, and she is the only one who can compete with Serena.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #419
Serena y Monica

Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future
Re: Madrid R2: #UNDEFEATED NO LONGER! Katya Makarova dispatches [3] Vika 1-6 6-2 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujyr View Post
regardless of whether you think she had a point, you do NOT say that to the umpire to her face during the match. cheap shot, to someone who was unable to respond as she might have liked to, due to her position. at least Alves knows how to behave.
Really? Because if Alves knew how to behave...Vika's words would have had no meaning. Yet they did so...
Serena y Monica is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #420
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena y Monica View Post
Sure you do. If one over looks that you are making this claim while crassly judging Vika as I type. Perhaps you fail to realize how this clearly makes you A, delusional and B-Z, a liar.
Ok, I'm a liar whatever but I'm not crassly judging anyone.