Madrid Chat Thread - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #256
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: Madrid Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
Eh. If Maria had yelled for them to eat her pussy I would have laughed, then gotten horny, but I would have ultimately been disappointed in her. Nole not only yelled it once but twice. And it was after sitting down, so it wasn't in the heat of the moment. Still, I'm more forgiving of obscene behavior on court than some others. Like Novak, Vika allowed the crowd to get to her and tried to hit line clipping winners every second or third shot to shut them up when that's not either of their games.
yeah but if we are going to discuss what he said "suck my dick" is an expression and a lot of people use it in the sense of fuck off ect so I don't think there is much difference between up your fucking ass and that. I'm not saying it's ok for him to react this way and I was disappointed seeing it but on the other hand the crowd was really awful and I understand how he might have slipped.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #257
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Oh, I was disappointed by her 'up your ass' as well, but it was purely in the heat of the moment. (I will neither confirm or deny having a dream about Novak ordering me to suck his dick). She wasn't going back and forth with the crowd. But in general these types of outbursts are apart of the game, and I wouldn't want it any other way. It's about having the mental toughness to push through it, something Novak and particularly Azerenka didn't show. I mean, she just gave up.

Last edited by Icky80 : May 8th, 2013 at 02:27 PM.
Icky80 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 02:10 PM   #258
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Yep I agree
Old May 8th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #259
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I said Vika had no chance of winning Madrid, so her losing is expected. Maybe not the way she did though. That was vintage mental meltdown Azarenka. The layoff hurt her and, no matter what anyone says, she's not close to being ready to win elite clay tournaments.

But Madrid is a joke tournament, so all these top players going out could be the smart ones in the end. They will be fresher and more prepared for the clay matches that are really important. A good part of me does wish Maria would get out of Madrid as quickly as possible.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #260
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

i watched grigor yesterday, finally a big win, he deserve that
and video about GF now i think they are maybe together, after she wrote on camera happiness, and what did he wrote?

he was palying like crap in zagreb indoors when i went to watch him, now he was he just to need imrpove fitness more, in GS he will have to play 5 plus hour matches so having cramps after 2 hours is bad

and vika now i feel sorry for pavluchenkova even more couz she didn't step up and finished her

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #261
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Just watched Vika abusing first the racket and then the umpire. The real Vika could not be kept under Vika 2.0 any longer. She's out there again....
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #262
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Azarenka is such a disgrace I went briefly through the result's thread and some of her stans are defending her. I just can't at this childish woman. Also Maria's being dragged into the discussion Who knows why. Oh TF, you will never change!

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #263
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

The future of the WTA: Victoria Azarenka

If she is all there is at the top once Maria and Serena are gone, then I will be gone too. God help the WTA
Old May 8th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #264
country flag PimpMePova

there isn't that big of an age difference between pova and azarenka I don't think she'll stick much longer after Maria retires
Old May 8th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #265
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
there isn't that big of an age difference between pova and azarenka I don't think she'll stick much longer after Maria retires
True, I can't stop looking at Vika and just seeing a 20 year old brat I suppose
Old May 8th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #266
country flag PimpMePova

it's kind of funny how when people are talking about retiring they put Maria and Serena together when in reality Maria's age is a lot closer to the generation suck girls' instead of Serena's
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #267
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
it's kind of funny how when people are talking about retiring they put Maria and Serena together when in reality Maria's age is a lot closer to the generation suck girls' instead of Serena's
Because our Queen is heavily around starting 2004
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #268
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Jimmie at it best worst
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=423
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #269
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

FUCK ME FOR TRYING TO DISCUSS ON GM.
Grrrrrrrr.
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #270
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
FUCK ME FOR TRYING TO DISCUSS ON GM.
Grrrrrrrr.
Yeah I think you're wasting your time with that poster