Aliaksandra Sasnovich - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 15th, 2013, 12:38 AM   #181
country flag jimmy55313

jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Aliaksandra Sasnovich

"I'd say she's a rather "balanced" player, she's not so powerful but she's not passive either, great hands and skills"

Thats what intrigues me about Sasha. I used to follow A.Radwanska because she's one of the smartest, skilled gals on the
tour.. not relying on a 175mph serve or 160mph forehands sent by some 6'1" sasquatch {see Sharapova, Maria}.
jimmy55313 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 24th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #182
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Sasha lost in straight sets to a Swiss wildcard in the first round of Chiasso

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 12:13 PM   #183
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
Sasha lost in straight sets to a Swiss wildcard in the first round of Chiasso
You shouldn't describe Kennel as a "Swiss Wildcard"
She is a very good player who IMO should be Top 400 and she is very good on Clay
Sasha on the other hand isn't as good on clay
I still think she should have won this match and she may have just had a bad day as the sets were still close
I hope she will improve though because Europe is nearly all Clay for the next few months and making US Open Qualies has to be a goal
She has already achieved her original goal for the end of the year which was Top 300 so I hope she can make this one
I think her and Diana will go far in Doubles as there doesn't seem to be anyone of obvious threat
Let's hope she is better next week in Civitavecchia
She will have to Qualify so she can get some good matches in

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #184
country flag jimmy55313

jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold

Sasha lost first round :-(
Seems a little work maybe in order on clay.
Here's hoping she does better in Civitavecchia
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 11:20 PM   #185
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Same here. I'm sure next week's gonna be better.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #186

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

They won in dubs (when she doesn't win in singles, she wins in dubs )

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova

Last edited by Losing Streak : Apr 28th, 2013 at 06:41 PM.
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #187
country flag jimmy55313

Looks like she did'nt make the main draw in Civitavecchia.
Hate for her to have to play six or seven matches in a week :-(
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #188

Yeah, it's not like she doesn't qualify easily every time Hopefully, a few more deep runs in tourneys and her ranking will be enough to make more MDs directly

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #189

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #190
country flag jimmy55313

The more I look, the more it looks like she withdrew,
likely because of the doubles win in Chiasso.
Old May 3rd, 2013, 10:13 AM   #191
country flag jimmy55313

Looks like Sasha's next gig in at the $100K Prague on May 13th--
she's listed at this point as an alternative but I think she'll
make the quallies. She'll be good and rested.
Old May 8th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy55313 View Post
Looks like Sasha's next gig in at the $100K Prague on May 13th--
she's listed at this point as an alternative but I think she'll
make the quallies. She'll be good and rested.

Really hope she makes it, and get some wins, that would be great

Old May 8th, 2013, 02:32 PM   #193
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I know this is encouraging Points Whoring (which I am against ) but I would have really liked to see her play matches on Hard either in Johannesburg or 3 in Japan (I know 2 are Synthetic Courts) as I thinks he would have gathered enough points to make US Open Qualies by time any of her points start to come off
I mean if you look at the Johannesburg field, winning brings 90 Points and the only player better than her is Babos
Even Istanbul and then she would have had a shot at Wimbly Qualies
Or Caracas where Tads got the points

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #194
country flag jimmy55313

Sasha plays Natalia Vajdova in the first round of the Prague quallies..
not too sure who she is; her ranking is "980=" so prolly not gonna be
too much of a problem. But next in the draw is Alison Riske, ranked #1
in the quallies draw.. she can be a tough cookie. Here's hoping Sasha
has made some adjustments on clay
Old May 11th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #195
country flag jimmy55313

ChingChing-- maybe you can explain this to me. If I'm a player, I would be entering
tourneys in which I made the main draw-- tourneys in which I stood a fair chance of
winning. If I was Sasha, I would've signed up for Caserta next week, where I dont see
anyone that could beat Sasha, though it's on clay.