2013 Giro d'Italia: who will win the Maglia Rosa or Pink Jersey - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: 2013 Giro d'Italia: who will win the Maglia Rosa or Pink Jersey

Samuel Sanchez (Spain) 0 0%
Ryder Hesjedal (Canada) 0 0%
Vincenzo Nibali (Italy) 1 25.00%
Cadel Evans (Australia) 2 50.00%
Bradley Wiggins (UK) 1 25.00%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 4th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #1
country flag bulava

bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of
2013 Giro d'Italia: who will win the Maglia Rosa or Pink Jersey

Grand Tour Cycling is back! The first GT race is 2013 Giro d'Italia (4th–26th May); 21 Stage; 3,405 km distance.

Who will win this GT race in the General Category (over all) and this Maglia Rosa

Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #2
country flag bulava

bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of
Re: 2013 Giro d'Italia: who will win the Maglia Rosa or Pink Jersey

Stage 1 won by Cavendish, wow what a sprint

Old May 5th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #3
country flag bulava

This is my favorite pic of Team Sky

Old May 6th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #4
country flag bulava

Stage 2 ~ Team Time Trial ~ Team Sky won it. Awesome

Old May 6th, 2013, 11:16 AM   #5
country flag bulava

After Stage 2, Salvatore Puccio took Maglia Rosa from Mark Cavendish:

Old May 7th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #6
country flag bulava

Luca Paolini does a triple by winning Stage 3, Maglia Rosa & Red Jersey (Points)

After Stage 3, General Classification (overall):

1 Luca Paolini (ITA) ~ 9h 04' 32"
2 Bradley Wiggins (UK) ~ + 17"
3 Rigoberto Uran (COL) ~ + 17"
Old May 7th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #7
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulava View Post
Luca Paolini does a triple by winning Stage 3, Maglia Rosa & Red Jersey (Points)

After Stage 3, General Classification (overall):

1 Luca Paolini (ITA) ~ 9h 04' 32"
2 Bradley Wiggins (UK) ~ + 17"
3 Rigoberto Uran (COL) ~ + 17"
The hostess on the right in the first pic has a beautiful bang (and she's beautiful too).

Concerning the winner I just hope it's not a Sky, these guys are worse than the emperor of dope L.A. and his USP team.
Old May 7th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #8
country flag bulava

Worse than the emperor of dope L.A? Why do you think Sky is so bad? Is your opinion same about Wiggins and Froome

I don't blame you. I was a huge follower of LA too. Trust me, I felt like he broke the trust. It really hurts when someone cheats big time

Last edited by bulava : May 9th, 2013 at 10:40 AM.
bulava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #9
country flag bulava

Stage 4 won by Enrico Battaglin

Old May 8th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #10
country flag bulava

Luca Paolini retains Maglia Rosa and Red Jersey

After Stage 4, General Classification (overall):

Luca Paolini 15h 18' 51"
Rigoberto Uran + 17"
Benat Intxausti + 26"
Vincenzo Nibali + 31"
Ryder Hesjedal + 34"
Bradley Wiggins + 34
Old May 9th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #11
country flag bulava

German sprinter John Degenkolb bagged the fifth Stage

Luca Paolini keeps Maglia Rosa and Red Jersey

No change in General Classification post Stage 5; crash marred at the end (3 Km).

Last edited by bulava : May 10th, 2013 at 11:20 AM.
Old May 10th, 2013, 11:19 AM   #12
country flag bulava

6th Stage falls to Manx Missile aka Mark Cavendish

and re-takes Red Jersey

Luca Paolini keeps Maglia Rosa

After sixth stage, General Classification remains same. Today it might change...
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:59 AM   #13
country flag bulava

Aussie Adam Hansen pockets Stage 7

Spain's Benat Intxausti wears Maglia Rosa for the first time

Old May 11th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #14
country flag bulava

Mark Cavendish retains Points aka Red Jersey

After Stage 7, General Classification got rattled*

Benat Intxausti ~ 28h 30' 04"
Vincenzo Nibali + 5"
Ryder Hesjedal + 8"
Giampaolo Caruso + 10"
Mauro Santambrogio + 13"
Cadel Evans + 16"

*Bradley Wiggins dropped to 23rd from 6th place

More surprises likely today (time trial).

Last edited by bulava : May 12th, 2013 at 10:02 AM.
Old May 11th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #15
country flag bulava

And here's Giro d'Italia trophy, one of the most beautiful in the world