*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 136 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 7th, 2013, 05:38 AM   #2026
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
This is a fast surface, blue or red, combine with the less reliable bounce and it favours the server more than hardcourt. She never got her return game going here last year either.

Apart from each time she had to serve it out her serving was sound.

She had butterflies in her stomach After a long time, it was clearly understandable that she had doubts while closing out

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2013, 06:36 AM   #2027
country flag fashionguy

fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light

She now has to play Makarova, who always gives me flashbacks in the Eastbourne final a couple of years where she beat Vika and I never understood why. That was grass though, and this is clay. Its not like clay is Ekat's favorite surface anyways, right? GO VIKA
fashionguy is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2013, 06:53 AM   #2028
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionguy View Post
She now has to play Makarova, who always gives me flashbacks in the Eastbourne final a couple of years where she beat Vika and I never understood why. That was grass though, and this is clay. Its not like clay is Ekat's favorite surface anyways, right? GO VIKA
She was returning from an injury I remember. And in those days Vika succumbed to power players at their peak. Remeber she lost to Petra 7-5 6-0 in Wimbly 2010. She defeated Ekat in RG2011 6-2 6-3 if I remember correctly. Vika is quite a superior player now and defends well, uses her forehand much better. Should be easy this time.

Old May 7th, 2013, 07:41 AM   #2029
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

closing out was never her forte.

after 2 months though i think she played ok. high level play and mistakes sandwiched in between.
she was not making herself easier with the relinquishing of the advantages. up a break both sets, failed to serve out twice. had chances both 5-2 ad 5-3 with 2 points away, not getting it done. needing more determination and intensity. break points conversation is dismal compared to earlier part of the year.

i like her emotions though, closed and intact and not losing it. and her fighting spirit. she will be fine.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #2030
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Vika is 2nd after 10:50am CET (after Suarez Navarro vs Kanepi) on Manolo Santana court.
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2013, 03:10 PM   #2031
country flag allrounder

allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionguy View Post
Vika could hardly move in that final after she lost the first set in a TB I remember. We were all really worried about her chances at Wimbledon at the time because her knees were giving her a lot of bother.

~The Official Anger Management Counsellor of Vikaland~
allrounder is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #2032
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Has almost not played a match all year outside of the centre court. (or?).

I think she was unlucky in the draw here. Serena and Maria got much easier first rounds, which i think would have been needed for Vika. Both her opponents would have been seeded in most other tournaments.

If she can get through one more tough match, i think she might be ready to raise her game a lot.

Last edited by garwe : May 7th, 2013 at 04:46 PM.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #2033
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

I don't think makatova is that difficult. Not a powerful player so vika won't be blown off easily. Plus she beat her 3 times after eastbourne. I don't see her changing that trend soon
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #2034
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I'm far less worried about her match against Makarova than I was before her encounter with Pavs. Should be easier this time (hopefully ).
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #2035
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Vika is 2nd after 10:50am CET (after Suarez Navarro vs Kanepi) on Manolo Santana court.
According to LiveScoreHunter there should be live streams available tomorrow for Suarez Navarro vs Kanepi (10:50 CET), Lepchenko vs Goerges (11:00 CET), Azarenka vs Makarova (12:30 CET) , Kerber vs Kuznetsova (15:00 CET), Kirilenko vs Mladenovic (16:30 CET), Kvitova vs Hantuchova (18:00 CET) and Ivanovic vs Robson (21:30 CET). http://www.streamhunter.eu/tennis-li...ing-video.html

The starting time 12:30 CET for Vika's match is naturally only a rough estimation.

Last edited by Exordes : May 7th, 2013 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Updating
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 06:38 AM   #2036
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

www.news.tut.by/kaleidoscope/347596.html
nastya is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 08:04 AM   #2037
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

A load of bs one would assume.
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 08:41 AM   #2038
country flag LUVMIRZA

^^even with Google translate I couldnt understand that exactly

Old May 8th, 2013, 09:03 AM   #2039
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

And I'm not exactly understand the whole situation. I can hardly imagine Vika with Redfoo on some eurovision party to support this «superstar». I doubt Vika even know who is she. And may 11, no less. Like Vika already know that she's not going to make final in Madrid
nastya is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 09:13 AM   #2040
country flag LUVMIRZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastya View Post
And I'm not exactly understand the whole situation. I can hardly imagine Vika with Redfoo on some eurovision party to support this «superstar». I doubt Vika even know who is she. And may 11, no less. Like Vika already know that she's not going to make final in Madrid
thats wat I was wondering

Closed Thread