» Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2013, 06:01 AM   #151
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Auf geht`s BVB ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
He is suffering from a torn muscle fiber in his left thigh. Normally it takes three up to five weeks to recover. No matter if he will be ready to play or not, i don't think we will see a fully fit Götze in the final.

I didn't think it was this bad. Maybe he shouldn't play the final then.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2013, 06:03 AM   #152
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KV View Post
Bayern are the fav. in 90 minutes a lot of things can happen. Dortmund with nothing to lose. In all finals played Europa Cup included. Bayern managed 4 wins. From all of this 4 wins they were the fav. to win the final. Then lost 3 times as the fav. don't remind me of last season. Before they lost to Aston Villa/Porto in the Europa Cup then. The omen's are slighty on Bayern to win. Yes, they managed to win the CL. once. Am still disappointed with this, cause of their great consistency. We all know about 1999 vs. Man Utd, small consolation Bayern weren't exactly fav. of course terrible to lose in such a way. Against Inter in the CL. I'd say to make CL. final was rather a success.
I still can't believe how they lost to Chelsea. What a choke from them.

Old May 8th, 2013, 06:08 AM   #153
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Slava won a close match yesterday.
That was a big win for her. She desperately needs these kinds of wins.
Winnable match next vs Medina.

Old May 8th, 2013, 06:13 AM   #154
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Have you watched this match? Easily one of the best matches in 2012. Very underrated match. Slava was in GOAT mode in the last 2 sets. Shame she choked in the end. This match alone shows why she is a big underachiever.

Old May 8th, 2013, 06:15 AM   #155
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post
That was a big win for her. She desperately needs these kinds of wins.
Winnable match next vs Medina.
So Mona wasted a big chance here to make a deep run.

And Petra Martic lost to Castano (WTA 170) yesterday in the first round of a 100k in France.
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 06:16 AM   #156
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Petra. This girl needs help.

Old May 8th, 2013, 07:08 AM   #157
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Have you watched this match? Easily one of the best matches in 2012. Very underrated match. Slava was in GOAT mode in the last 2 sets. Shame she choked in the end. This match alone shows why she is a big underachiever.
Yes, i watched that match and could not believe how she threw the match away in 5 minutes. S. Williams didn't need to do anything to win the match. It really was all about Slava choking. I think Mona is a mental giant compared to her.

Slava, with her big game and phenomenal athleticism, would easily be a TOP-10 player without her mental issues.
Old May 8th, 2013, 07:20 AM   #158
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
Petra. This girl needs help.
If she loses in R1 at the french open her ranking will be around 180.

What a waste of talent!
Old May 8th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #159
country flag Tecumseh

Alex Ferguson is going to retire at the end of the season. Hopefully ManU won't ask Klopp to become his successor as Sir Alex praised him a lot recently.

But i think Klopp will stay at Dortmund anyway.
Old May 8th, 2013, 09:45 AM   #160
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Yes, i watched that match and could not believe how she threw the match away in 5 minutes. S. Williams didn't need to do anything to win the match. It really was all about Slava choking. I think Mona is a mental giant compared to her.

Slava, with her big game and phenomenal athleticism, would easily be a TOP-10 player without her mental issues.
Yup.

Old May 8th, 2013, 09:47 AM   #161
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Alex Ferguson is going to retire at the end of the season. Hopefully ManU won't ask Klopp to become his successor as Sir Alex praised him a lot recently.

But i think Klopp will stay at Dortmund anyway.
Will he go after money like Gotze? Hopefully not.

Old May 8th, 2013, 09:51 AM   #162
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Angie/Sveta could be a good match. I enjoyed their meeting in Sydney this year.

Old May 8th, 2013, 10:00 AM   #163
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
His contract with BVB runs until 2017 and he recently said that it is set in stone.

But if Löw fails with the national team in 2014 it is possible that Klopp gets an offer from the german football association to become national coach. This would be a scenario in which he could leave Dortmund but nonetheless i am sure that he will fulfill his contract.
Old May 8th, 2013, 10:04 AM   #164
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
Angie/Sveta could be a good match. I enjoyed their meeting in Sydney this year.
Yes, but Angie was not that convincing in her last two matches. At the same time i am sure she will up her game like she often does. I think she will win in two close sets.
Old May 8th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #165
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From what I've heard David Moyes of Everton is the main candidate to take over.
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote