Sammy Videos - Page 125 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #1861
country flag Molly M

Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all
Re: Sammy Videos

Molly M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #1862
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Do you recognize the place Sinclair?
At 1:16, notably, you will find your favorite tennis player. B.

bertisonline is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 09:41 AM   #1863
country flag Sinclair
All about the guns, baby.

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all

Ah, yes. I think it looks familiar.....

Really, the FCC is a great tournament. I plan to go back as long as I can. Great memories there!
Sinclair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 07:26 AM   #1864
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't been able to find this in the past. Highlight is at 9:50
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #1865
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Sam vs Su Wei

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #1866
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Sam vs Su Wei
Thanks!
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 04:40 PM   #1867
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sam vs Su Wei
Thank you very much for that. B.
bertisonline is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #1868
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sam vs Su Wei
Thanks! missed the match due to work - delighted to be to watch it so soon after the match ended
annetcl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #1869
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Petra was generous letting Sam win

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 03:04 AM   #1870

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

LordPetra so kind

Thank you for the video

Brief interview with Sam after match with Kvitova:

http://www.wtatennis.com/videos/arti...osur-interview

Old May 17th, 2013, 04:31 AM   #1871

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Petra was generous letting Sam win

Thanks for this
Old May 18th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #1872

Sam v Vika Full match

Old May 19th, 2013, 02:54 AM   #1873

... and here are the highlights for anyone wanting to maximise their Sam Stosur winner watching efficiency

Have to say, this video makes the match basically look like the SammyShow

Last edited by SilverPersian : May 19th, 2013 at 03:48 AM.
Old May 19th, 2013, 06:31 AM   #1874

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post

... and here are the highlights for anyone wanting to maximise their Sam Stosur winner watching efficiency

Have to say, this video makes the match basically look like the SammyShow
It sure wasn't a Vika fan who made the clip. Although, tbh, given their W/UE ratios Sammy would always have to dominate the match highlights.
Old May 21st, 2013, 10:37 PM   #1875
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold

Compilation of Sam's best points during Rome 2013 - enjoy

annetcl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote