Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012- - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 07:50 AM   #1501
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

Quote:
Originally Posted by *hingis_forever* View Post
These days I expect Laura to lose almost every match she plays. Hopefully things change soon.
That's because she does lose almost every (singles) match she plays.

But she's favourite for her R1 match, surely?

Last edited by Embittered : Apr 7th, 2013 at 07:56 AM.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #1502
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
That's because she does lose almost every (singles) match she plays.

But she's favourite for her R1 match, surely?
She was favourite against Bouchard, but look how that turned out.

*hingis_forever* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 11:01 PM   #1503
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

I swear to god, I am going to choke someone in the outfit thread. On what universe does Laura look out of shape?
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 12:02 AM   #1504
country flag RBBoT

RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotre View Post
I swear to god, I am going to choke someone in the outfit thread. On what universe does Laura look out of shape?
Okay, my fashion sense is only marginally better than Jeremy Clarkson's, but I think if there was a competition to design a dress to be as unflattering to someone's waistline as possible, Stella McCartney would have a strong contender with that outfit. Hell, it even made Kirilenko look like she hadn't just stepped off a runway in Milan, and that takes some doing.
RBBoT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 10:26 AM   #1505
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Really good 20-25 minute interview with Laura in the latest No Challenges Remaining podcast: http://nochallengesremaining.podbean...-laura-robson/ (from 00:43:48 onwards)

Was done during Charleston, really interesting to hear her talk about the media and winning junior Wimby and just generally on and off court. Not sure about her focus during matches seeing as she apparently notices everyone and hears everything!
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 06:24 AM   #1506

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Apparently Laura's back injury isn't serious, but she won't play Birmingham unless she's 100% to ensure she's fit for Wimbledon. So good chance she may withdraw.
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 08:15 AM   #1507
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

She's still on the entry list for Birmingham... but we'll see if there's a change.
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #1508
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Cross-quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyElectric. View Post
Such a weird question.

I always thought her and Milos Raonic had a thing going on. I doubt it though.
I'm sure I saw a claim on some forum a while back that she was the gf of... no, if I say it, this'll be totally uninteresting, so, let's obfuscate a little and say a tennis player who has reached a Grand Slam quarter final, although his brother is a more famous tennis player.

Evidently not this forum, as a search of the subforum doesn't find him. Googling Laura and X together doesn't give anything worthwhile, either.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #1509
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
Cross-quote

I'm sure I saw a claim on some forum a while back that she was the gf of... no, if I say it, this'll be totally uninteresting, so, let's obfuscate a little and say a tennis player who has reached a Grand Slam quarter final, although his brother is a more famous tennis player.

Evidently not this forum, as a search of the subforum doesn't find him. Googling Laura and X together doesn't give anything worthwhile, either.
Patrick McEnroe? BOMBSHELL!

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 11:05 PM   #1510

Not got the greatest ATP knowledge any other clues? Just kinda want to solve the puzzle, I'm sure there's no truth in the rumour Are we talking singles slam 1/4 here?
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 11:21 PM   #1511
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

David Lloyd made the French Open Men's Doubles QF.

Him & Patrick McEnroe are the only ones that fit the clues. Since Patrick is married with kids, I'm guessing David is the rumoured b/f. He's in his mid 60s though, so I'm not going to set any store by it.

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 11:31 PM   #1512

Well that thought is mildly traumatising
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 11:34 PM   #1513
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Jamie Murray either. But he's married now Has Laura become Kvitova 2.0?

Juan Martin Del Potro
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 11:36 PM   #1514

But Jamie's been to a grand slam final, he won Wimbledon with JJ in the mixed so it can't be him, he had crossed my mind as well.
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 11:42 PM   #1515
country flag Jack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
But Jamie's been to a grand slam final, he won Wimbledon with JJ in the mixed so it can't be him, he had crossed my mind as well.
Well you have to reach a QF before you reach the final

Juan Martin Del Potro