The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 127 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 5th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #1891
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Today`s practice
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2013, 01:28 PM   #1892
country flag ahoura

ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light

wooooow her abs is slim and strong perfect hero

No Maria , No Life
ahoura is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #1893
country flag mido

mido is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck maria in madrid
mido is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #1894
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
I don't see it as a problem of quantity, but a problem of quality. There are some pics that have been ruthlessly photoshopped but they still look great.
yes, thats true, of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
The white one-piece shot is
the best one.
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #1895
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #1896
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Mutua Madrid Open 2013, May 5

Old May 6th, 2013, 12:11 PM   #1897
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #1898
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post

Yesterday...Taking a jog and browsing around Stuttgart
Maria

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #1899
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Poor sweet Maria. I hope she shakes off the sniffles as quickly as possible. Seeing this makes me want to tuck her into bed and give her some chicken noodle soup.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 02:09 PM   #1900
country flag Mashafrvfan

Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMasha2008 View Post
Why do I prefer these pictures in that jogging outfit than the swimsuit overphotoshopped ones...
Mashafrvfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #1901
country flag fanofmaria

fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashafrvfan View Post
Why do I prefer these pictures in that jogging outfit than the swimsuit overphotoshopped ones...

ME TOO! These show her natural beauty!!!!

Hopefully there will be some non-photoshop outakes of Maria in that 2 piece outfit! Love them! THX!
FOM
fanofmaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #1902
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Poor sweet Maria. I hope she shakes off the sniffles as quickly as possible. Seeing this makes me want to tuck her into bed and give her some chicken noodle soup.
Gluhwein or hot milk with grappa make wonders.....
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 02:28 PM   #1903
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Some real pics in HQ. Maria v Alexandra Dulgheru.

Click away!!

Last edited by roddo1234 : May 6th, 2013 at 09:09 PM.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 02:43 PM   #1904
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Our, paparazzo made it again^
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #1905
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashafrvfan View Post
While I liked the swimsuit pictures because they were something different from her, Photoshop and all, I do believe that Maria almost always looks her prettiest in casual attire and no makeup.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote