Petra Kvitova Dirty Fighting in Mud: Last Dance at Tournoi de Roland-Garros - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 5th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #271
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova Dirty Fighting in Mud: Display of Art and Magic in La Caja Mágica

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Not to wander too far off topic from Petra,but what exactly is a 'double rollercoaster'
some kind of rotating rollercoaster

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #272
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of
Re: Petra Kvitova Dirty Fighting in Mud: Display of Art and Magic in La Caja Mágica

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Lucky loser not lucky for her

Win or Lose, I WIN ‏@WinOrLoseIWin 3h

Quote:
Wickmayer's Czech coach tells her what Kvitova's coach is saying to Petra. lol
note Slovak Vladimír Pláteník ?
I though that I've heard something like that from him. Bastard!
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #273
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
He didn't really revealed big secret or something, it was only once and he told Wicky how HuggyBear advised Petra to serve but it didn't really helped her is it? Also, they both talked between each other half a match
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #274
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
He didn't really revealed big secret or something, it was only once and he told Wicky how HuggyBear advised Petra to serve but it didn't really helped her is it? Also, they both talked between each other half a match
Yeah, I think you recognized that I was kidding. I also don't thinks so it maked any difference that she known what he told her.
Old May 5th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #275
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, I think you recognized that I was kidding. I also don't thinks so it maked any difference that she known what he told her.
smiles gave you away one thing is knowing other executing plan
Old May 6th, 2013, 02:44 AM   #276
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
some kind of rotating rollercoaster

Thanks,Paul.What about the surface this year?Is it back to how it was when Petra won in 2011,or is it either faster or slower than that??

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 08:59 AM   #277
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Thanks,Paul.What about the surface this year?Is it back to how it was when Petra won in 2011,or is it either faster or slower than that??
I've read some short interview with Shvedova and she said that they put "Rolland Garros clay" here. That's not bad.
Old May 6th, 2013, 10:03 AM   #278
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He is a former coach of Domi, he brought her from No. 160 to No. 12 in less than three years. He also coached Petrova, Cirstea, Pervak, Hercog, etc. and I actually think that this is his 2nd assignment with Wickmayer, as he has already coached her in the past

Last edited by Petronius : May 6th, 2013 at 10:12 AM.
Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #279
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, it seems that Petra's TOP10 spot is not in a big danger with Wozniacki and Stosur losing in 1st round of tournaments. The 11th ranked Petrova is trailing by more than 2000 points.
Old May 6th, 2013, 12:11 PM   #280
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
BTW, it seems that Petra's TOP10 spot is not in a big danger with Wozniacki and Stosur losing in 1st round of tournaments. The 11th ranked Petrova is trailing by more than 2000 points.
Petra's Top10 place not in any danger even if she flops all her clay point, outside of Stosur rest of players can't get fall out of Top10 only Caro has very slim chance of getting out if both Petrova and Barbilenko go deep in Madrid\Rome\RG and Caro don't, right now Caro and Sam switched places with Sam on the verge of being out of Top10. It's funny that Caro lost in 1r in Madrid but got up to #9 and can only go up because she has nothing from Wimbledon\USO and almost zero to defend until Montreal, rankings is a funny thing

Last edited by ShiftyFella : May 6th, 2013 at 12:17 PM.
Old May 6th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #281
country flag Petronius

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
rankings is a funny thing
Exactly. I'm just reading that Karo Pliskova has jumped 5 places to career-high No. 72 after flopping in Marrakech and then not playing at all for a week.
Old May 6th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #282
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Tbh,if Petra needs OTHER players to LOSE to maintain her Top 10 spot,then it raises questions as to how much she really deserves to be there.I think she'll eventually find some strong form and fully solidify her position but,on principle,I'd rather that Petra maintained her ranking by WINNING instead of benefitting from the mediocrity of others

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
Old May 6th, 2013, 05:48 PM   #283
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Petra is not playing on Tuesday

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...13/1038/OP.pdf
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 04:34 AM   #284
country flag bruce goose

It's a little odd to have a 9-day main draw;most tourneys last 6 days or 1 or 2 weeks.However,the scheduling didn't seem to bother Petra too much in 2011,so let's see how she copes THIS time

Old May 7th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #285
country flag *Jack*

Petra wrote on her FB page:
Quote:
Hey guys, I need your help with the "about me" section of my new website please! In the comments below, just ask any question you would like to know about me (for example what is my favourite ice cream?!) and we will pick the best questions to answer and put on my website. Thanks for your help!

Ahojte! Prosim pomuzete mi s mou sekci mych novych webových stranek "O mně"? Napiste mi co by jste o mne radi vedeli (napr. Jakou zmrzlinu mam nejraději?), nejake vyberu,odpovim a dam na webove stranky. Moc dekuji za pomoc!