Sloane Stephens disses Serena in new ESPN Magazine Article - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 5th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #421
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sloane Stephens disses Serena in new ESPN Magazine Article

The funny thing is that yes I was happy for Sloane because she won against Serena, even though i wanted Serena to beat the shit outta her. Why was I glad that Sloane won that match? So that i can see her ugly personal come out of the closet. This bitch never learns at all. And most Serenatards and fans didnt realized that The reason why i cheered for Sloane to win because i wanted to see her true color shine out. She is just as bad as any other bad bitch in town. Im so glad that her *cough cough* one win made her the person she is, but worst.

Serena shouldn't be surprise because she apparently doesnt give a two cents fuck about that hoe. Goodbye!

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2013, 07:23 PM   #422
country flag Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deestruction View Post

The funny thing is that yes I was happy for Sloane because she won against Serena, even though i wanted Serena to beat the shit outta her. Why was I glad that Sloane won that match? So that i can see her ugly personal come out of the closet. This bitch never learns at all. And most Serenatards and fans didnt realized that The reason why i cheered for Sloane to win because i wanted to see her true color shine out. She is just as bad as any other bad bitch in town. Im so glad that her *cough cough* one win made her the person she is, but worst.
Kairi is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #423
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paldias View Post
Weren't they conversing at Fed Cup? That makes no sense... I also can't understand why she would deal with this publicly and not approach her privately. Sheesh! Sloane needs to keep her mouth shut.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
It doesn't make sense because Sloane is a liar

Serenita is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #424
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verena View Post
I am kind of glad though that Sloane showed her true colors for the world to see, because I have been called out on here even by Serena fans (and it's no surprise that those same Serena fans have been conspicuously absent) and haters on here for judging her too harshly...well she obviously had an intense desire to prove them wrong, so thank you Sloane!
I never called you out but did ask Serena fans to give her a chance because she was young and still learning the ropes but this girl needs help. Her obsession is overwhelming.
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #425
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute

Serena should probably not delete anybody from twitter, as she's over 30.

But on the other hand, she hadn't had any WTA player who she could rely on 24/7 when she was 17, and maybe it's for Stephens best not to have one. The whole mentoring idea is strange anyway, probably Stephens is just trying to substitute friends she doesn't see enough in school with Serena. So give Stephens a break.

And Serena is not a bitch or disrespectful or whatever, however she is not nice either. Nice isn't always very successful and I think Serena realizes that. She might look like a machine when she sweeps her opponents off the court, but even she isn't one. Give Serena a break.
Keaka is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #426
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cehowardrx7 View Post
All she had to do was when she beat Serena acknowledge that she was injured. Instead of running around like she had did something.

She a nobody as far as I am concerned.

A simple, "sure I won, but if Serena wasn't injured, the outcome MIGHT have been different"

IMO, that would have solved the whole issue.

No, she wanted to jump around, like she had did something. Everybody in the world saw how she won. Serena was angry because she was injured.
This makes no sense at all. Sloane got to SF winning against Serena, it's quite natural to celebrate this. If Serena was that injured she shouldn't have played. I don't think there's a real issue in the first place. These 2 are not fond of each other, no big deal, things like these happen.
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #427
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

I unfollowed Sloane on Twitter a year ago because she constantly posts cliched inspirational quotes that seem like they could have come from a Taylor Swift song. Just saying.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #428
country flag gmokb

gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future

Sloane sounds like a woman scorned She needs to get over it. Why does she think Serena owes her somthing?

Besides, every story has three sides. We have gotten hers, there's still Serena and the truth.
gmokb is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #429
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dybbuk View Post
I unfollowed Sloane on Twitter a year ago because she constantly posts cliched inspirational quotes that seem like they could have come from a Taylor Swift song. Just saying.
I've seen Serena post actual Taylor Swift song lyrics though, so that's probably not why she unfriended her.
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:45 PM   #430
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
I've seen Serena post actual Taylor Swift song lyrics though, so that's probably not why she unfriended her.
Probably not, but I mean Serena does that every so often, Sloane's entire Twitter feed can be just quotes from like Chicken Soup for the Soul and Taylor Swift. I could never blame anyone for unfollowing her.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #431
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

So hard for some to have a life outside of TF.

Serenita is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #432
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute
Sloane showing great courage!

She is real.
Roookie is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #433
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

I dont understand sloane's rants though it just makes me sick that she can be such a dirty lil bitch at a consistant basis. I mean i hear lots of things from other players but not to this level. Really this girl needs help. Even though she is under my hater radar now. Ever since she won i thought well maybe she will get better. Bitch please like she was gonna improve her personality i tell myself.

Oh well you win some and you lose some.*sighs*

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #434
country flag Verena

Verena has a brilliant future Verena has a brilliant future Verena has a brilliant future Verena has a brilliant future Verena has a brilliant future Verena has a brilliant future Verena has a brilliant future Verena has a brilliant future Verena has a brilliant future Verena has a brilliant future Verena has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTF-Legend View Post
Don't worry about me hombre, you should be worrying instead about the next time Serena faces Sloane. Just pray Serena can make the scoreline somewhat respectable, because I bet Sloane won't be holding back one bit.

Yea, the same way she hasn't been holding back in all her embarrassing losses (to everyone and their moms) since the AO. Yea, Serena is quaking in her boots

You stans are just hopeless!
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #435
country flag it-girl
Veelieving!!!!!!!

it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roookie View Post
Sloane showing great courage!

She is real.
She sure is... REAL FAKE. There's no courage in being messy. Most people in their personal lives do not even give people with a mouth like Sloane the time of day.

VEELIEVER ♥ RENA'S ARMY♥
it-girl is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread