The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 126 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 5th, 2013, 07:22 AM   #1876
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr1969 View Post
Notwithstanding the unnecessary photoshop interventions, Maria looks really good in these pictures. My favourites are the ones in the two pieces.
I have to admit though that (despite being better than the Russian ones) also this photoshoot falls somehow short of delivering Maria's natural beauty and charm. I agree with those who mentioned that in some of her red carpet or Sugarpova appearances she looks more attractive and sexy.
I bet the best pictures are still in John Russo's SD card or computer.
(Thanks slvr1969 for the pics...)
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2013, 07:27 AM   #1877
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I do really love the second last pic though in the two piece. To me its the most real and is most sexy.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 08:32 AM   #1878
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

i was a little off, now i saw al those pics

i don't understand those magazines, she is realy beutiful, atletic, tall, thin, why did they use so much photoshop
if they put naturally her pics would be 1000 times better, but still she look great

and in al madrid pics shee look so relax and happy, nice to see her like that

and sugarpova russia i like hair and make up the most

and cookingpova

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 08:49 AM   #1879
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Not really fond of Esquire; they really use women as objects. Still getting exposure in a whole continent is rather nice. Really like the two sitting shots with the two-piece suits.
Old May 5th, 2013, 08:52 AM   #1880
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of

http://deportes.elpais.com/deportes/...56_629514.html

Old May 5th, 2013, 08:55 AM   #1881
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuttons View Post
I bet the best pictures are still in John Russo's SD card or computer.
(Thanks slvr1969 for the pics...)
a pleasure most welcome

I asked John for all the original photos. maybe he will send me a few.
Old May 5th, 2013, 11:01 AM   #1882
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr1969 View Post
The white one-piece shot is
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 11:30 AM   #1883
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

OMG, TeenPova is back

Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 11:34 AM   #1884
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

It's Masha all over, pose for a sexy shoot, hug a tree
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 11:35 AM   #1885

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

awww, she is so dorky and cure with this pic while she is in the nature, i still love one where she is sitting on the tree

this one is also nice

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Old May 5th, 2013, 11:35 AM   #1886
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Why is she hugging a tree
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #1887
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

I made this collage
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #1888
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
OMG, TeenPova is back

Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #1889

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Why is she hugging a tree
couz she has no man/lover/boyfriend to hug

i don't buy all maria - grigor dating thing, even if there was sth, it was short affair, to add him to her list of MANY lovers

Old May 5th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #1890
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

A tree hugger lol