** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 5th, 2013, 08:41 AM   #601
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

omg they asked her if she is afraid more serena or dentist

usual interview, we heard all of these Q&A many times

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2013, 08:44 AM   #602
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

the things about Serena were interesting and that question
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #603
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
the things about Serena were interesting and that question
yeah sometimes i wonder from where they pull such stupid questions

i remember once they asked her if she's gonna ask na li to promote sugarpova when she decides to go to china

but she always put the right anwers and confuses journalist

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:18 PM   #604
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Funny her answer about the question of Nadal jeje

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 03:59 AM   #605
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

A German article, in which Didi "confirms" the relationship Dimipova. I used google translator, but it would be better if it translates by a german person.

http://www.bild.de/sport/mehr-sport/...9130.bild.html

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 06:35 AM   #606
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
A German article, in which Didi "confirms" the relationship Dimipova. I used google translator, but it would be better if it translates by a german person.

actually he told that Maria is happy with her boyfriend He didn't call his name . But it's quite obvious that it's Dimitrov

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 08:45 AM   #607
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

Kindlmann hat eine Anti-Sex-Klausel in seinem Vertrag! Der Bayer verrät: „Liebe am Arbeitslatz ist verboten. Das musste ich unter anderem im Vertrag unterschreiben.“

Ist das keine grosse Quatsch...?
Sebastian222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 10:32 AM   #608
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...ic-in-thriller

Quote:
Sharapova Edges Ivanovic In Thriller

In a match-up between Grand Slam champions and former World No.1s, Maria Sharapova edged Ana Ivanovic in a tight three-setter in the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix quarterfinals. Who's next?

April 26, 2013

STUTTGART, Germany - Ana Ivanovic was building some major momentum at the Porsche Arena - she won both of her Fed Cup matches here on the weekend, and her first two rounds here. It was going to take something special to put a stop to it - Maria Sharapova came up with that something.

The two Grand Slam champions and former World No.1s put on a dazzling display of power tennis on Center Court but after two hours and 16 minutes it was Sharapova who came out on top, recording a 75 46 64 victory. Things got a little difficult in the end, as Sharapova watched a 4-1 third set lead dissipate to 4-all, but a love break got her back on track and she held serve to close the match out.

"It was another really tough match today, and I really had to push myself to the end to win it," Sharapova said. "I'm really happy I managed to win - why shouldn't I be? I feel like there were some opportunities in the second set and I gave them away a little bit, but I knew I just had to give myself a little bit more energy in the third set, and turn it up a bit. Thankfully I closed it out in the end."

Sharapova has reached the semifinals or better at all five tournaments she has played this year, and actually at her last seven overall - she was a finalist at her last two tournaments of 2012 as well.

Next up for the No.1 seed and defending champion is No.3 seed Angelique Kerber, who beat Yaroslava Shvedova, 63 76(2). Kerber also had some difficulties closing her match out - she originally led 63 31, seemingly headed for a routine win - but Shvedova closed in before ultimately losing.

"We both played well," Kerber said. "I was fully concentrated right from the first point and tried to make her move around and not let her get into the match - luckily enough my tactics worked well today.

"It was extremely important for me to play as well as possible at my home tournament. Reaching the semifinals is a big achievement for me. But I'm not going to put myself under any pressure. I'm naturally going to have the crowd behind me - they've been supporting me so fantastically all week."

Kerber has another motivation this week. "I have a bet with my coach Torben - if I win the tournament then he has to ride one of those terrifying rides over the road at the fun fair," she said. "It's going to be spectacular whatever happens because I've already chosen the ride. There's one problem about it though - the ride is only for people up to 1.95 meters of height, and Torben is over two meters!"

Sharapova leads Kerber in their head-to-head series, 3-1.

"It helps that I played a lefty in my last match and got a lot of practice," Sharapova said afterwards. "I've had good success against Angelique the last few times we've played. There are things that are tricky about playing a lefty - it's definitely tricky returning their serve - but I'm really looking forward to the match."

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #609
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...t-edges-kerber

Quote:
Sharapova Finishes Fast, Edges Kerber

Top seed and defending champion Maria Sharapova stepped it up when it mattered most to edge German No.1 Angelique Kerber in the semifinals of the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix on Saturday.

April 27, 2013

STUTTGART, Germany - For the third time in three matches this week she was pushed to three sets, and for the third time she survived - Maria Sharapova edged Angelique Kerber in front of her home crowd Saturday, beating the German No.1 to reach the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix final, 63 26 75.

The No.1-seeded Sharapova came out firing, breaking twice to win the first set then taking the first game of the second set for a 63 10 lead; the No.3-seeded Kerber came alive from there, winning eight of the next nine games to take the second set and build a 2-0 lead in the third. The momentum swung to Sharapova from there, as she won five of the next six games to build a 5-3 lead in the third, but then Kerber came alive once again, breaking at love and holding serve to even that third set, 5-all.

But there's a reason Sharapova had won 28 of her last 31 three-setters going into the match - she almost always lifts her game when it really matters - and she did that in a big way this time again, winning the last two games of the match at love, improving 28 of the last 31 to 29 of the last 32.

"She plays pretty well off both sides, the forehand and backhand, but I think she does much better when she has the time to create angles or change directions, just like any other player," Sharapova said. "I lost momentum in the second set because I wasn't being as aggressive or stepping in as much, just not having as much on my ball as I did in the first set. So she was able to open up the court.

"My level certainly dropped in the second, but I'm really happy with the way I fought through it in the third. I'm really happy I was able to come through in this match. I did my job out there."

And on the three-setters? "Obviously I'd prefer to win easier, but that isn't always the situation you're given, and that's not the situation that was given to me today. I had to win in three sets. I had to play a longer match. The great thing about it is that I got through, and now I'm on to the next one.

"Whatever it takes."

While both players finished the match with a -2 winners-to-unforced errors differential, Sharapova was the clear aggressor in the match, hitting 42 winners to 44 unforced (Kerber was 23 and 25).

Sharapova has also won 15 straight matches on clay now and 21 of her last 22 (her only loss on clay since the start of last year's clay court season came to Serena Williams in Madrid last year).

This will be Sharapova's 49th WTA final - she has a 28-20 record in the previous 48 WTA finals.

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old May 6th, 2013, 10:38 AM   #610
country flag rucolo

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...s-li-stuttgart

Quote:
Sharapova Conquers Li & Stuttgart

Maria Sharapova picked up right where she left off during the 2012 clay court season, winning her first tournament of the 2013 clay court season at the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix in Stuttgart.

April 28, 2013

STUTTGART, Germany - Last year she dominated the clay court season and now she's got this year's stretch on the surface off to a winning start too - Maria Sharapova came out on top in the final of the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix on Sunday, out-hitting Li Na in a very competitive straight-setter, 64 63.

The No.1-seeded Sharapova was pushed to three sets in all three of her previous rounds this week, but against the No.2-seeded Li she was never really behind, bursting out to a 4-1 double break lead in the first set and breaking away mid-way through the second set with four straight games to win in straight sets. It was a far cry from their last meeting at the Australian Open, which Li won, 62 62.

"She was the second seed and someone who I had lost to the last time we played, and obviously she was fresher than me going into the final, so I knew it would be the toughest match of the tournament," Sharapova said. "I really tried to do the right things from the beginning to the end and not have a letdown like I did in the other matches - there were some struggles in those. But I kept giving myself chances to go to the next round, and I think I really played my best tennis of the week today.

"No matter how difficult those other matches were or how tired I was, I stepped it up today."

Sharapova improved to 9-5 head-to-head against Li with the win - she was asked about the Chinese.

"We have faced each other so many times so there are really no secrets between us in our games," Sharapova said. "It's not really about one thing we do well or don't do well, you have to do a lot of things well on a consistent basis. It's really about who goes out and executes best on the day."

Sharapova not only collected her 29th WTA title, she extended her clay court winning streak to 16 matches in a row, a stretch that includes the Rome and French Open titles from last year; she also defended a WTA title for the fifth time in her career, having done it at Tokyo [Japan Open] (2003 and 2004), Birmingham (2004 and 2005), San Diego (2006 and 2007) and Rome (2011 and 2012).

Li may have fallen to 7-10 in her career in WTA finals but she and Sharapova are really stepping forward as two of the players to beat this year - Sharapova is now 22-3 on the season, Li 20-4.

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old May 6th, 2013, 10:46 AM   #611
country flag rucolo

http://www.tennisnet.com/deutschland...ttgart/4833401

Quote:

Nächster Porsche: Sharapova verteidigt Titel in Stuttgart

Die Weltranglisten-Zweite hat es wieder geschafft. Sie verteidigte ihren Titel in Stuttgart und nimmt den nächsten Porsche mit nach Hause.

Als Maria Sharapova im blauen Porsche über den Centre Court fuhr, war die Stuttgarter Turnierwoche für das russische Beauty-Girl endgültig perfekt. Zum zweiten Mal war die 26-Jährige ins Schwabenland gekommen, zum zweiten Mal sicherte sie sich den Titel und neben 100.806 Euro einen weiteren Sportwagen des Titelsponsors. "Das ist ein ganz spezielles Turnier für mich", sagte Sharapova nach ihrem klaren 6:4, 6:3 im Endspiel gegen die an Nummer zwei gesetzte Chinesin Na Li. Im vergangenen Jahr gewann sie nach Stuttgart auch die French Open. "Deshalb bin ich wieder hier, um mir das gleiche Selbstvertrauen wieder zu holen", sagte die Nummer zwei der Welt.

"Ich wusste, dass es ein schweres Spiel wird, weil Na Li hier bislang so stark war. Deshalb bin ich überglücklich", meinte Sharapova nach der Titelverteidigung beim Porsche Tennis Grand Prix. "Ich habe heute mein bestes Tennis gespielt." Die viermalige Grand-Slam-Turnier-Gewinnerin, die sich im Halbfinale in drei Sätzen gegen Angelique Kerber durchgesetzt hatte, verwandelte in der mit 4400 Zuschauern ausverkauften Arena nach 1:32 Stunden ihren ersten Matchball.

Finale wieder dominiert

Kerber konnte das Schwabenland trotz des verpassten Finales mit viel Selbstvertrauen verlassen. Denn auch so bewies die 25-Jährige, dass ihre Erfolge im vergangenen Jahr keine Eintagsfliege waren. "Ich sehe, dass ich dran bin an denen da oben. Das gibt mir viel Zuversicht", sagte die deutsche Nummer eins nach ihrer unglücklichen 3:6, 6:2, 5:7-Niederlage im Halbfinale gegen Sharapova. "Ich nehme das Positive aus der Woche mit. Es kommen große und wichtige Turniere."

Dort wird weiter auch mit Sharapova zu rechnen sein. Die Russin hatte sich ihre beste Turnierleistung für das Finale aufgehoben. Nachdem sie in den Runden zuvor stets über drei Sätze hatte gehen müssen, benötigte sie gegen Na Li nur zwei Durchgänge. Auch im Vorjahr hatte Sharapova das Endspiel klar dominiert und die Weißrussin Victoria AZarenka in zwei Sätzen besiegt.

Doppelfehler beendet das Finale

Gegen Na Li Na gelang ihr zugleich die Revanche für die Halbfinal-Niederlage bei den Australian Open im Januar. "Natürlich bin ich ein bisschen enttäuscht, aber es war dennoch ein guter Start in die Saison auf Sand", sagte die Chinesin. Mit druckvollem Spiel von der Grundlinie überzeugte Sharapova auch dieses Mal und nahm der Asiatin gleich zu Beginn zweimal den Aufschlag ab. Zwar musste die Wahl-Amerikanerin danach selbst einmal ihr Service abgeben. Doch nach 51 Minuten nutzte sie ihren ersten Satzball zum 6:4.

Na Li fand im Duell der French-Open-Siegerinnen der vergangenen beiden Jahre im zweiten Durchgang dann etwas besser ins Spiel. Sharapova hielt dem erhöhten Druck ihrer Gegnerin aber stand und schaffte zum 4:3 das entscheidende Break. Wenig später durfte sie jubeln, weil Na Li das Finale mit einem Doppelfehler beendete. Die Veranstalter zogen ebenfalls ein zufriedenes Fazit des topbesetzten Turniers, die Besucherzahl wurde im Vergleich zum Vorjahr noch einmal gesteigert. Inklusive des vorgeschalteten Fed-Cup-Wochenendes strömten 42.212 Zuschauer in die Porsche-Arena. Das waren 1262 Besucher mehr als 2012, als bereits ein Rekord aufgestellt worden war.

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old May 6th, 2013, 10:50 AM   #612
country flag rucolo

http://www.porsche-tennis.com/prod/p...opnews#pagetop

Quote:
Maria Sharapova is the Stuttgart Tennis Queen

Stuttgart. The Maria Sharapova success story at the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix continues: playing in the sold-out Porsche Arena, the 26-year-old Russian won the final of the world class tournament that included seven Top 10 players against China’s Na Li 6-4, 6-3 and has therefore successfully defended the title she won last year. For the world No. 2 and new Porsche brand ambassador, it was her second tournament win of the year having previously taken the title in Indian Wells. Matthias Müller, CEO of the Porsche AG, handed over the key to the Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet to the winner who was rapturously acclaimed by the enthusiastic crowd.

“It was a great week for me,” said Maria Sharapova. “I had to fight hard in every match but it was a good start to the clay court season.” One year ago after winning the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix she went on to win the French Open in Paris but, after her triumph in Stuttgart, she did not want to look so far ahead. “I’m pretty tired,” she said. “I was out on court for almost ten hours in my four matches, that’s tough. The final against Na Li lasted only two sets was nevertheless the “toughest match of the tournament” for Maria Sharapova. “Na Li is a world class player and one has to stay fully focussed all the time.”

Maria Sharapova received not only the trophy for the tournament win at the victory ceremony but she also handed one over to Dr. Wolfgang Porsche, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Porsche AG and Porsche SE. It was the trophy for the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix as the player’s favourite tournament worldwide in 2012. It is the fifth time the tournament has won the award.

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old May 6th, 2013, 10:56 AM   #613
country flag rucolo

Quote:
Sicher ist sicher

Scharapowas deutscher Trainings-Partner hat eine Anti-Sex-Klausel

Bei Dieter Kindlmann steht im Vertrag: „Liebe am Arbeitsplatz verboten“

Millionen Männer träumen von seinem Job: Dieter Kindlmann (30) aus dem Allgäu ist der Trainings-Partner von Tennis-Schönheit Maria Scharapowa (26)!

Der Ex-Profi (bester Weltranglistenplatz 130) kommt der 1,88-Meter großen Blondine, die bereits alle vier Grand-Slam-Titel geholt hat, so nah wie kaum ein anderer – aber nur auf dem Platz.

Kindlmann hat eine Anti-Sex-Klausel in seinem Vertrag! Der Bayer verrät: „Liebe am Arbeitslatz ist verboten. Das musste ich unter anderem im Vertrag unterschreiben.“

Seit Mitte Februar trainiert er mit Scharapowa (aktuell Nr. 2 der Welt), reist mit ihr zu allen Turnieren rund um die Welt. Kindlmann: „Das ist kein leichter Job, aber Maria ist alles andere als eine Diva. Nach außen wirkt sie oft unnahbar. Aber das ist sie nicht. Sie sorgt sich um ihre Mitarbeiter, ist nie zickig.“

Er selbst musste nach einer Schulterverletzung die Karriere beenden, betrachtet die große Tennisbühne jetzt aus der zweiten Reihe. Kindlmann: „Egal, wo Maria auftaucht, alle Blicke richten sich auf sie. Im Training muss ich sie hin und wieder bei Laune halten und spiele ihr die Bälle so zu, dass sie auf alle Fälle gewinnt.“

Die Gefahr, dass er ihr Herz gewinnen möchte, besteht für Maria nicht. Kindlmann: „Das passiert nicht. Außerdem ist sie sehr glücklich mit ihrem Freund.“

Seit Ende 2012 ist Scharapowa mit dem bulgarischen Tennis-Profi Grigor Dimitrow (21) zusammen. „Da gibt es auch keine Eifersucht wegen mir.“, versichert Kindlmann. Wie auch – ist ja alles vertraglich geregelt.

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old May 6th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #614
country flag rucolo

A translation of the important parts

In Didi Kindlmann`s contract: "Love in the workplace is forbidden"

He is training with Maria since middle of February.
"It`s no easy job, but Maria is everything but not a diva. From the outside Maria seems inapproachable. But actually she is not. Maria cares a lot for her staff, she is never bitchy."

Didi had to end his own tennis career because of a shoulder injury.

He also says "Maria is very happy with her friend."
And the newspaper tells that Maria and Grigor Dimitrov are a couple since end of 2012.

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old May 6th, 2013, 01:55 PM   #615
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

so Martha is actually Dimitrov's GF