Jimmy Connors Knocked Up Chris Evert and She Aborted Baby - Allegedly ! - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 4th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #91
country flag LightWarrior

LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jimmy Connors Knocked Up Chris Evert and She Aborted Baby - Allegedly !

She should sue him.
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #92
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute

He should not have what he did at all. To be honest, it always freaked me out how this jerk seemed to have so many fans when he was at the top of the game. He was the ultimate in passive-aggressive gamesmanship and rude behaviour. I always thought he was far nastier than John McEnroe for example.
treufreund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #93
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
Her baby and her body. So no, unless Chrissie gave him her permission he had no right to publish this information. It's practically like publishing someone's medical records. Anything to make a quick buck, I guess.
Well don't come to me nine months later looking for child support since it's your baby

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Last edited by brickhousesupporter : May 4th, 2013 at 06:59 PM.
brickhousesupporter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 06:55 PM   #94
country flag Londoner

Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
See this is what I can't understand. If you are pro choice, and think there is absolutely nothing wrong with the situation, then you can't be upset if someone clocks your tea. The way I see it is If I have no say in whether or not you keep the baby, then you really got no say in whether or not I tell people what you did or did not do to my baby.
But there's always a moral shade to anything. And disclosing a personal matter such as this breaches hte moral position - but maybe I'm just old fashioned. I hate kiss and tell and all that.
Londoner is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 06:55 PM   #95

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
Most people wont know who Jimmy Connors is - certainly most people under 30. So he dregs this up to sell his book. Dreadful. If you are going to make sensational revelations, make them about yourself, not someone else 40 years after the event.
That may be true. But this is still part of his truth It happened to him also. This could have been some kind of a cathartic moment in his life.

Old May 4th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #96
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post
"In his book, Jimmy Connors has written about a time in our relationship that was very personal and emotionally painful," Evert said in a statement released to Reuters on Saturday through her agent Lawrence Frankopan at StarWing Sports.

"I am extremely disappointed that he used the book to misrepresent a private matter that took place 40 years ago and made it public, without my knowledge. I hope everyone can understand that I have no further comment."
Pretty low of Jimmy Connors.

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #97
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
Most people wont know who Jimmy Connors is - certainly most people under 30.
I don't think that's true-- well, in the US it isn't.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #98
country flag Wimbledon9

Wimbledon9 has much to be proud of Wimbledon9 has much to be proud of Wimbledon9 has much to be proud of Wimbledon9 has much to be proud of Wimbledon9 has much to be proud of Wimbledon9 has much to be proud of Wimbledon9 has much to be proud of Wimbledon9 has much to be proud of Wimbledon9 has much to be proud of Wimbledon9 has much to be proud of Wimbledon9 has much to be proud of

While Jimmy Connors certainly is not a gentleman if you have skeletons in your closet they always can appear in the open even after 40 years.
Here in Europe we also knew Chrissie was not who her PR people made us believe the classy sweetheart. But in the US sometimes it pays more to hold back or lie then to tell the truth.
I am curious if any of her colleagues at the WTA knew about this because if so they were more ladies then Jimmy Connors is a gentleman.

BTW Jimmy Connors does not work for Tennis Channel anymore, he was only a commentator for 2 or 3 grandslam tournaments.Do not know if he was bad or asked too much money.
Wimbledon9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #99
country flag LoveFifteen
Gone with the Wind fabulous!

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightWarrior View Post
She should sue him.
What he did was incredibly classless, and he could've at least told Evert personally before she found out through the media. But he did not break any laws revealing this abortion. He's a horrible person.
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #100
country flag wayitis

wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with brickhousesupporter on this one, I think people are having a very simplistic view that almost borders on sexism because Jimmy is a man and a perceived jerk, while Chris is still the American sweetheart... He may not have been a gentleman in the end, but what is to be a gentleman if a set of historically cultural rules that are imposed and changeable anyway? Jimmy has a right to expose his opinion as anybody else in here, and even much more so, as he was directly involved with the fact. Chris had the final saying in the end, but that also carried the possibility of being exposed one day, either by herself, Jimmy or somebody else that was privy to the information as in an unauthorized biography... Jimmy did not act as a gentleman by telling this very intimate detail, but he had every legal right to do so, he was one half of the couple,and Evert certainly knows that (unless it's a lie, of course)...As for releasing this tidbit for added interest on the oncoming book, almost every publisher does that to spike sales, remember when whole sections of Agassi's book was published "outing" his meth use?
wayitis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #101
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayitis View Post
I'm with brickhousesupporter on this one, I think people are having a very simplistic view that almost borders on sexism because Jimmy is a man and a perceived jerk, while Chris is still the American sweetheart... He may not have been a gentleman in the end, but what is to be a gentleman if a set of historically cultural rules that are imposed and changeable anyway? Jimmy has a right to expose his opinion as anybody else in here, and even much more so, as he was directly involved with the fact. Chris had the final saying in the end, but that also carried the possibility of being exposed one day, either by herself, Jimmy or somebody else that was privy to the information as in an unauthorized biography... Jimmy did not act as a gentleman by telling this very intimate detail, but he had every legal right to do so, he was one half of the couple,and Evert certainly knows that (unless it's a lie, of course)...As for releasing this tidbit for added interest on the oncoming book, almost every publisher does that to spike sales, remember when whole sections of Agassi's book was published "outing" his meth use?
No, just no.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #102
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
Well don't come to me nine months later looking for child support since it's your baby

Trust, no one wants your baby, and this has nothing to do with you!
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #103
country flag wayitis

wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
No, just no.
He could have actually spilled the beans 40 years ago and considering Evert's image and perceived reputation at the time, that could potentially have been very damaging for her... the way it is right now though, it's just an interesting fodder... He's still a jerk though , but this ranks among the minor flaws in his long resume of annoyances...
wayitis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by faboozadoo15 View Post
Trust, no one wants your baby, and this has nothing to do with you!
You are so clever, did you come up wih that all by yourself.....?
Old May 4th, 2013, 09:56 PM   #105
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

I never got his appeal. Too young for my generation but I always watched his matches during rainy days and he came off as an assclown. But this is low. That is personal information and he should have gotten her okay. That wasn't a time when it was easy to just walk in somewhere and take care of it that easily.