which players have the biggest boobs on tour? - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 3rd, 2013, 03:24 PM   #676
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: which players have the biggest boobs on tour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCoelho View Post

I thought i could post a picture of Goerges here, since i've been taking photos of Portugal Open and i don't know what to do with them anyway

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 3rd, 2013, 04:16 PM   #677
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

Ajla Tomljanovic

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 08:23 PM   #678
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Wow
Old May 3rd, 2013, 08:45 PM   #679
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post

Where have they run away to?
Old May 3rd, 2013, 10:02 PM   #680
country flag JCoelho

JCoelho is a glorious beacon of light JCoelho is a glorious beacon of light JCoelho is a glorious beacon of light JCoelho is a glorious beacon of light JCoelho is a glorious beacon of light JCoelho is a glorious beacon of light JCoelho is a glorious beacon of light JCoelho is a glorious beacon of light JCoelho is a glorious beacon of light JCoelho is a glorious beacon of light JCoelho is a glorious beacon of light

How could i forget to post this one?

JCoelho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 10:15 PM   #681
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Julia. Those boobs.

Old May 4th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #682
country flag Marcoo

Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all

Haha, What ?! I love these days questions ;D But I'd say Serena
Marcoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #683
country flag Luchador

Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of

I love this thread
Luchador is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #684
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCoelho View Post

I thought i could post a picture of Goerges here, since i've been taking photos of Portugal Open and i don't know what to do with them anyway
I love her

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Robson - Stosur - Cibulkova - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 11:42 AM   #685
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute

Nalbandian.
Old May 4th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #686
country flag marco burini

marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light

AnaIvanovicFan started this thread about the biggest boobs on tour... But I am disappointed, because unfortunately it is not Ana Ivanovic !
marco burini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #687
country flag Libertango

Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute

What has happened to Petko's?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dawntreader View Post
Nalbandian.
Poor David, he's undergoing surgery AGAIN

Libertango is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #688
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post
Ajla Tomljanovic

This is a real late entry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcoo View Post
Haha, What ?! I love these days questions ;D But I'd say Serena
I think she's got Serena and is rivaling pre surgery Halep.
BillFromRichmond is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #689
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post

RIP to them ! Big mistake, Simona !
Earlier post on Halep.
BillFromRichmond is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #690
country flag wayitis

wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute

Iroda was always very self-conscious of the size of her breasts and actually didn't like the attention they got her at all... there is a funny story in the locker room when Iroda and 2 other Russian players already mentioned in here actually tape measured their chest and Iroda came out in second...
wayitis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote