Pictures of Sabine - Page 208 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2013, 09:58 AM   #3106
country flag WimbleBine

WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
[center]
Bestes bild
WimbleBine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2013, 11:44 AM   #3107
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

Can I just state the obvious?
This grey top she's currently wearing is excellent for showing the contours of her breasts!

Sabine......you little tease
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 12:08 PM   #3108
country flag Jakubzz

Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice
Beaumont, Sabine would slap you hard for that comment.
Jakubzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 01:16 PM   #3109
country flag Jakubzz

Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice
Yeah you got me there, maybe a boot?
Old May 2nd, 2013, 02:54 PM   #3110
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

She can slap me any time she likes

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 12:36 AM   #3111
country flag Number19

Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Absolutely not sexy but much more than this very funny (even during her practise sessions), super kind & approachable (to her loyal tennis(!!)fans) - simply adorable!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sghskhgkj View Post
And that comes across in the way she dresses as well; always classy, never trashy.
Why do people associate sexy with trashy? One can be sexy without trashy. One can be trashy without being sexy.

Seeing someone say Sabine isn't sexy is just ...WHAT?!

Sabine is absolutely sexy.

And beautiful.

And sweet.

And just Sabine.
Number19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 05:51 AM   #3112
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Here is what Sabine does to her fans who misbehave!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 156067_460671571516_6014571_n.jpg (23.3 KB, 82 views)
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #3113
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #3114
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute

^nice pics, thanks for sharing

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #3115
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:58 AM   #3116
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steff_forever View Post
^nice pics, thanks for sharing
The pictures are from Kulitat's flickr account.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kulitat...n/photostream/

Thanks a lot for sharing them!
Old May 5th, 2013, 08:05 AM   #3117
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Pictures from Marta (@sugarpova)

Old May 5th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #3118
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Bine's power legs
Old May 5th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #3119
country flag Jakubzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnffy View Post

Bine's power legs
I know, how good are they?
Old May 5th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #3120
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

You can see her on left back, I'm proud to see her among tennis fames

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote