The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 123 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 4th, 2013, 04:28 AM   #1831
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

OMG what a gorgeous cover, the best so far. And it is Esquire, I am glad that it is not Russian editionand it is up so soon, can't wait to download their app.
She is pure diva, looks like Hollywood star.

P.S. regarding Photoshop, at least they didn't change her face beyond recognition.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2013, 07:12 AM   #1832
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

After this cover and John Russo's own words (super gorgeous and incredibly sweet Maria Sharapova) the expectations for even more of Maria Superstar are high....
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 07:42 AM   #1833
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

I just translated tag line on the cover, Goddess of tennis
Old May 4th, 2013, 07:51 AM   #1834
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
I just translated tag line on the cover, Goddess of tennis
.....and below it says something like "traps us in her net".....
Old May 4th, 2013, 08:34 AM   #1835
country flag Asanty

Practicing

Old May 4th, 2013, 09:19 AM   #1836
country flag Asanty

Another piece of my fan art
Old May 4th, 2013, 10:08 AM   #1837
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Tennis Channel
Maria Sharapova stopped by the Tennis Channel interview studio in Madrid yesterday, thanks Maria it was great to have you.

MariaSharapova Maria Sharapova 37s
A fun few minutes with the @TennisChannel yesterday as part of all access hour in #madrid
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 10:15 AM   #1838
country flag Abuttons

Nutella has just one "t".....
Old May 4th, 2013, 10:18 AM   #1839
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Mutua Madrid Open, May 4, 2013

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Old May 4th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #1840
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuttons View Post
Nutella has just one "t".....

Yeah I know but why was she writing this in the first place
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #1841
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuttons View Post
.....and below it says something like "traps us in her net".....
OMG really
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #1842
country flag airam

airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light

Has she got an engagement ring on in the cover pic or is it dress jewellery??
airam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #1843
country flag Asanty

Guys, she posted them via her FB left behind the magazine itself.

Old May 4th, 2013, 12:38 PM   #1844
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 4th, 2013, 12:51 PM   #1845
country flag Abuttons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Guys, she posted them via her FB left behind the magazine itself.

Killing me softly.....