Indonesian tennis - Page 135 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 04:08 PM   #2011
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Re: Indonesian tennis

After almost a year hiatus, Tami Grende returns to the tour...She will resume her junior career by entering Malacca ITF Grade 4 and she is in MD with her ITF current rank in 600s...Her best was at ITF 126!!! It is going to be huge adjustment for her...All the best!

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:27 AM   #2012
country flag go_distance

go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shine On Silver Moon View Post
After almost a year hiatus, Tami Grende returns to the tour...She will resume her junior career by entering Malacca ITF Grade 4 and she is in MD with her ITF current rank in 600s...Her best was at ITF 126!!! It is going to be huge adjustment for her...All the best!

any news updated for Indonesia tennis??
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 02:16 PM   #2013
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

no, nothing, not even romana is playing at the moment....

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 10:32 AM   #2014
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of

Now the focus on Indonesia's junior players

Tami Grende returned to the tour and ended as runner-up in ITF Malacca Grade 4 but then lost in Q1 at Kuching Grade 1. Now she prepares for Junior Fed Cup Qualifying in Gimcheon next month. Tami will be the second singles in Junior Fed team as her ranked plummeted into 800s as she could not defend points from Kuching & Manila 2012...Deria Nurhaliza will be the first singles as she gained important points in R16 at China Grade 3 recently. Third singles is Arum from Central Java and a student at Ragunan Athlete School based on her achievement to finish number 3 in the national selection.

For sure 2 tourneys to be maintained are Balikpapan 25K & Tarakan 25K in May 2013...

www.tnol.asia
Old May 3rd, 2013, 09:38 PM   #2015
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Shine on Silver Moon, what do you thank about Aldila Sutjiadi? I watched her at Junior Wimbledon last year and liked what I saw of her. Unfortunately she doesn't seem to play much though?

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #2016
Shine On Silver Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sugi- View Post
Shine on Silver Moon, what do you thank about Aldila Sutjiadi? I watched her at Junior Wimbledon last year and liked what I saw of her. Unfortunately she doesn't seem to play much though?
Sugi, I know her and her family quite well...After Aussie Open she had to focus on her junior high school examination therefore she did not play at all till now...She will play both 25Ks in Balikpapan & Tarakan and I think she will get wild card...

www.tnol.asia
Old May 13th, 2013, 08:37 AM   #2017
country flag go_distance

go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light

From juniors rebuilding Indonesia's tennis!!!

The worst era of Indonesia tennis ever!! *sad face
Old May 13th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #2018
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Jessy Rompies is back!!
In the MD for 25k Balikpapan!!

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #2019

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

25k Balikpapan:

R1:
(WC)Sutjiadi vs. qualifier
(WC)Tananta vs. (5)Murray
(WC)Rompies vs. Lertpitaksinchai
(WC)Damayanti vs. qualifier

gl ladies. at least they're back playing tournaments, but how shall they ever progress, if they're not playing regularly?

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old May 15th, 2013, 06:46 AM   #2020

R1:
(WC)Rompies def. Lertpitaksinchai 63 57 63

Lee/Kao def. Safaati/Waluyo 60 62
Hsu/Zhang def. Herlina/Taher 62 61
Bai/Calderwood def. Berliana/Palupi 61 60
Damayanti/Tananta def. Dong/Thongsing 64 63
Li/Liang def. Rompies/Wannasuk 75 64
Sutjiadi/Sankaew def. Chilumula/Holland 61 75

Old May 15th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #2021

R1:
(Q)Liang def. (WC)Sutjiadi 62 75
(WC)Tananta def. (5)Murray 46 63 63
(WC)Damayanti def. (Q)Holland 62 26 62

Old May 16th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #2022

R2:
Wen def. (WC)Damayanti 63 62
(WC)Tananta def. (Q)Liang 75 16 75
(6)Xu def. (WC)Rompies 63 63

QF:
(4)Lazareva/Rodionova def. Damayanti/Tananta 57 63 10-1
Li/Liang def. Sutjiadi/Sankaew 63 60

so lavinia is the last one standing. gl and do your best against the no. 1 seed in the QF.

Old May 18th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #2023

QF: (WC)Tananta def. (1)Rodionova 76 64
SF: Yang def. (WC)Tananta 46 76 60

congrats for that great upset in the QF. for the close loss in the SF. better luck next week!

Old May 20th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #2024

25k Tarakan:

R1:
(WC)Grende vs. (1)Murray
(SE)Tananta vs. Liang
(WC)Rompies vs. (7)Mircic
(WC)Haliza vs. (Q)Raina
(WC)Damayanti vs. Wannasuk

gl ladies!

Old May 22nd, 2013, 01:56 PM   #2025

R1:
(1)Murray def. (WC)Grende 64 61
Liang def. (SE)Tananta 63 61
(7)Mircic def. (WC)Rompies 62 62
(Q)Raina def. (WC)Haliza 36 62 75
Wannasuk def. (WC)Damayanti 64 64

oh come on ladies, you must be kidding, none of you is able to win a round?!

Damayanti/Tananta def. (WC)Herlina/Nur Haliza 61 60
(WC)Rompies/Sutjiadi def. (WC)Taher/Wu 46 60 10-1