Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 241 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2013, 04:25 AM   #3601
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

Kei Nishikori: Always amazing to see Barcelona play at their home stadium....they did not win today.
Poor Kei.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2013, 12:22 PM   #3602
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post
Her voice is so amazing. She is better than Anette imo.

Floor was their replacement singer so they could finish their world tour she has her own band. She is so big she scares me. They came here in Jan while AO was on, if Elize had been the singer I would have gone. Floor is a lot like the original singer, they tend to oversing a bit. Anette sounds good on the songs that were written for her. She has a prettier voice that suits the melodies.

There are some good songs on their latest album

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4fM3OjY33c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09MTDBb8qro
Old May 2nd, 2013, 12:25 PM   #3603
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

its nice pic

Quote:
Old May 2nd, 2013, 01:24 PM   #3604
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

I love Kei!

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 01:32 PM   #3605
country flag King Halep

The gold medal favorite in vault!!!

Before

After

Poor Aliya looks like a homeless junkie.

Vika doesn't even look like a real person.
Old May 2nd, 2013, 03:53 PM   #3606
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Vera Zvonareva ‏@verazvonareva
Hi everyone! I got quite a few questions about my recovery progress. The answer is that I'm doing really good and improving every day!
Good news for Jules.

Old May 2nd, 2013, 04:05 PM   #3607
country flag Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Floor was their replacement singer so they could finish their world tour she has her own band. She is so big she scares me. They came here in Jan while AO was on, if Elize had been the singer I would have gone. Floor is a lot like the original singer, they tend to oversing a bit. Anette sounds good on the songs that were written for her. She has a prettier voice that suits the melodies.

There are some good songs on their latest album

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4fM3OjY33c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09MTDBb8qro
I hope floor stays with them. She fits the band perfectly.

Quote:
It's not only Floors Voice which i think makes her the best singer of nightwish so far, but especially the way she feels the songs and somehow also feels the heavy metal.. I just couldn't get rid of the feeling that Tarja would always rather have been on an opera stage and anette singing with a pop band. But You can see that Floor is right where she wants to be with music that she loves! <3 I really Hope She stays cause she's exactly where she musicially belongs RIGHT NOW!

Old May 2nd, 2013, 04:06 PM   #3608
country flag Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
I love Kei!
Me too.

Old May 2nd, 2013, 04:17 PM   #3609
country flag Setsuna.

Have you seen this?

Old May 2nd, 2013, 08:52 PM   #3610
country flag Setsuna.

What the hell happened to this poor girl?
https://twitter.com/AmandaBynes#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV69jKtUFtM#t=05m06s

Last edited by Setsuna. : Jun 15th, 2013 at 11:48 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2013, 11:46 PM   #3611
country flag Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Svetlana Kuznetsova ‏@SvetlanaK27 2m

Got romantic feelings tonight , feeling sad.. Dono why

There is something going on with her. She is tweeting like crazy the last few hours.

Old May 3rd, 2013, 09:36 AM   #3612
country flag King Halep

Quote:
Have you seen this?

[yotube]3brcfttchzA[/youtube]
its a good song

Quote:
What the hell happened to this poor girl?
https://twitter.com/AmandaBynes#

Quote:
There is something going on with her. She is tweeting like crazy the last few hours.
Sveta lonely. Sveta want man now
Old May 3rd, 2013, 12:13 PM   #3613
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

This guy is so hot!

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 12:35 PM   #3614
country flag King Halep

Quote:
I like the piano intro and the verses. It could have been a really good slow song
Old May 3rd, 2013, 11:33 PM   #3615
country flag King Halep

These are two maj fejvorit sonks tho of course zej will do veri bedt