MoritaManiacs2011 - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 10:20 AM   #271
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MoritaManiacs2011

Unfortunately it was another loss, 6-3 6-4. I watched about half of the match, she didn't play well, but not terrible. Gajdosova was just too powerful.

Ayumi definitely needs to work on her second serve, it was a sitting duck for the young Aussie. She just couldn't find her range tonight, looked a bit sluggish on the court. Even her first serve didn't look as strong as last year. She was hitting flat well enough but Gajdosova thrives off flat pace, so that didn't help. Nevermind, it was two difficult opponents that she drew, hopefully she'll have better luck in Melbourne where she has 3R points to defend. Fighting!
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2012, 04:20 PM   #272
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

She drew the 32 seed Cetkovska in Melbourne. Tough draw indeed. But winnable! She lost to her 6-2 6-2 in New Haven, but Cetkovska went 5-5 after making the final there and recovering from injury hasn't played since October. She needs to be more aggressive to have a good chance, it's going to be tough but it's winnable. Potential second round against Barthel just to defend her points. Good luck Ayumi!
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 03:29 AM   #273
country flag Hayato

3-6 6-1 7-5 loss. Serve needs a lot more work. She called for the trainer in the final set so hopefully she's feeling ok. Still in the doubles with Rika Fujiwara.
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 06:50 PM   #274
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

I wish her better luck for 2013 :bump:

I tweeted her for better luck and she tweeted me back thanking me and she hoped 2013 will be better for her aswell

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 12:46 PM   #275
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyDuck View Post
I wish her better luck for 2013 :bump:

I tweeted her for better luck and she tweeted me back thanking me and she hoped 2013 will be better for her aswell
My tweet really helped her so far

Good luck against Kanepi today!

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote