Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 239 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 1st, 2013, 06:32 PM   #3571
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
You can still join. Pick any country you want, but you cant vote for it
I'm in for Turkey. Where I can find their song btw?
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2013, 06:37 PM   #3572
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

You cant find it. Turkey refused to take part this time, maybe because people laughed at their last song
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 06:38 PM   #3573
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You cant find it. Turkey refused to take part this time

Not really surprising. They were so bad last year.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Old May 1st, 2013, 06:51 PM   #3574
Setsuna.

The best mugshots imo.

and the best one is..

Old May 1st, 2013, 06:54 PM   #3575
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Halp

are you watching the game. they need to score two in first half

Last edited by Melange : May 1st, 2013 at 07:01 PM.
Old May 1st, 2013, 07:03 PM   #3576
Setsuna.

Quote:
You can still join. Pick any country you want, but you cant vote for it
Ukraine's song is not impressive. The singer is pretty though.
Old May 1st, 2013, 07:06 PM   #3577
Setsuna.

Quote:
Halp

are you watching the game. they need to score two in first half
No. Are you watching? I don't think they have a chance. Bayern will make the final.
Old May 1st, 2013, 07:11 PM   #3578
country flag Melange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post
Ukraine's song is not impressive. The singer is pretty though.
there are a lot of average songs and ukraine is one of them. i have been watching videos of danijela from slovenija to help rank the songs.

Quote:
No. Are you watching? I don't think they have a chance. Bayern will make the final.
they need to go all out attack but i think they will only go for it in second half. typical champions league match. i dont know how that BM team lost the final last time but i hate those shits for choking especially Robben the biggest choker in history who choked in World Cup final and champions league final.
Old May 1st, 2013, 07:19 PM   #3579
Setsuna.

Barca are totally useless. I can't believe how they won La liga. Madrid must have been really awful this season.
Old May 1st, 2013, 07:39 PM   #3580
Setsuna.

My fav footballer atm. So talented. A joy to watch. He could easily be the best player in Germany imo.

BVB is my fav team by far atm. They are so fast and they don't rely on some superstars (like Barca, Madrid etc). Their teamwork is beyond amazing. You feel all of them are equals. I wish they win the final but Bayern is the heavy fav to win.

If BVB wins, this would be the best CL in years.
Old May 1st, 2013, 07:46 PM   #3581
Setsuna.

What happened to Vikapower? Haven't seen him/her for a while.
Old May 1st, 2013, 08:17 PM   #3582
country flag Melange

Quote:
[youtubvBovTIu-E[/youtube]

My fav footballer atm. So talented. A joy to watch. He could easily be the best player in Germany imo.

BVB is my fav team by far atm. They are so fast and they don't rely on some superstars (like Barca, Madrid etc). Their teamwork is beyond amazing. You feel all of them are equals. I wish they win the final but Bayern is the heavy fav to win.

If BVB wins, this would be the best CL in years.
The Germans can learn those skills but the English cant
Old May 1st, 2013, 08:19 PM   #3583
Setsuna.

What a beatdown.
Old May 1st, 2013, 09:16 PM   #3584
country flag Melange

Svetlana Kuznetsova ‏@SvetlanaK27 2m

Got romantic feelings tonight , feeling sad.. Dono why

Old May 1st, 2013, 09:22 PM   #3585
Setsuna.

What's wrong with her?