The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 119 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 1st, 2013, 12:50 PM   #1771
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
They gave her bus pass for Moscow
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2013, 12:52 PM   #1772
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

we're so lucky this year with all these off-court Sugarpova events. So many stunning looks
Old May 1st, 2013, 03:11 PM   #1773
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Dub View Post
That dress is absolutely disgusting IMO
Are you kidding??
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 03:31 PM   #1774
country flag C_Dub

C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympianPova View Post
Are you kidding??
'Fraid not, the material is not good, it makes her look pregnant from the side, it is not elegant - it's to fussy to be that, I don't like the neck line, the exposed zip all the way down the back is silver - for goodness sake, make it black if you need to leave it exposed.

The only three good thing I can think of are, it shows off her bum, it shows off her legs and she is wearing it - and they are about Masha, not the dress.

Of course, this is only my opinion
C_Dub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 05:46 PM   #1775
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Mutua Madrid Open, May 1, 2013

Old May 1st, 2013, 05:50 PM   #1776
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Claypova shall return to smite on her mother surface
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 06:48 PM   #1777
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Man, only a couple of days to enjoy her victory and then it's right back to the grind. Such is life on the WTA. I'm sure Maria knows how to pace herself at this point in her career, so I shouldn't be too concerned with the physical and mental toll these tourneys will take on her before RG, which is where you want her at her peak.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 06:49 PM   #1778
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Here is a picture from the lobby of the Lotte Hotel in Moscow..I'm pretty sure this was one of the most glamorous lobbies I have ever seen. And It is located right around the corner from Azbyka Vkusa where they are carrying Sugarpova. But the best part was my 4am room service which was so delicious! Can't wait to be back!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Old May 1st, 2013, 06:51 PM   #1779
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 1st, 2013, 06:54 PM   #1780
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Shameless Advertising. She looks terrific, though.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 06:59 PM   #1781
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

I love it when she can't help talking about pigging out lol
Old May 1st, 2013, 08:07 PM   #1782
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Did they give her a free room or something why is she advertising the hotel
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 08:20 PM   #1783
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

4 - 2013 MOSCOW SugarPova picture collages (5120 x 2880) each

Old May 1st, 2013, 08:26 PM   #1784
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Did they give her a free room or something why is she advertising the hotel
maybe - $15635 a night for Royal Suite
Old May 1st, 2013, 08:56 PM   #1785
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr1969 View Post
maybe - $15635 a night for Royal Suite

all was paid by the receiving party , but i think she was just amazed by this hotel , which has several awards as the best in Russia and one of the best in the world , it's not only about the interiors, but quality of service, food in restaurants etc.

What is more she stayed in Lotte Hotel and her presentation was in the store in the Lotte Plaza - same company, i think there are some business ties between them

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote