Tamaryn Hendler - Page 63 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #931
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tamaryn Hendler

No idea what's going on.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 01:34 AM   #932
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Yes it's been a while now maybe she wants to be healthy at 100% because it seems that she trains so she can hit the ball Hope she will be fine for Brussels
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #933
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently she had a mild concussion and alot of blood in a horseback riding accident, she tweeted out a pic today and it looked gruesome!
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 01:51 AM   #934
country flag gilles

gilles is just really nice gilles is just really nice gilles is just really nice gilles is just really nice gilles is just really nice gilles is just really nice gilles is just really nice gilles is just really nice gilles is just really nice gilles is just really nice gilles is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin. View Post
Apparently she had a mild concussion and alot of blood in a horseback riding accident, she tweeted out a pic today and it looked gruesome!
It looked very bad indeed ! I still don't understand why she hasn't played any tournaments in the last month(s) though, because it seems like she's been practicing for a while now and she hasn't been on the entry list of any tournament, so it can't just be the horseback riding accident... Does anyone know about her schedule for the next few months ?
gilles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 08:07 PM   #935
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

The picture was really looking bad.
But I also don't understand it. She will ever come back?

Old May 2nd, 2013, 07:30 AM   #936
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

I think she had an elbow injury??

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 06:48 PM   #937
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Yes before the accident

Old Aug 1st, 2013, 04:44 PM   #938
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Tamaryn will play USO qualies using her SR:

SR#191 Tamaryn Hendler
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 08:30 PM   #939
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

That's good news

Old Aug 1st, 2013, 08:45 PM   #940
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Can't wait to see that Definitely one of my favourites belgians because of her sweetness
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 07:42 AM   #941
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute

Great to see Tammy back!
Although she'll probably get crushed in US Open quallies
She should start with some smaller tournaments.
Emiel Goelen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 08:47 AM   #942
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute

So she'll come back at the US Open without any match practice under her belt??
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 10:13 AM   #943
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Weird choice... But good to see that she didn't quit
Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 11:07 AM   #944
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute

easy 2 points

But anyway, good luck Tammy, good to see her back! Now kick some asses
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 11:22 AM   #945
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimanna View Post
easy 2 points
and $$$$
Emiel Goelen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote