Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 279 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 1st, 2013, 07:30 PM   #4171
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
That's fake fan talk
I really must be masochistic for feigning co-existence with him, but whatever. I am learning that being "nice" takes a lot more effort than just being the sassy bitch I want to be to some Vika fans
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2013, 07:34 PM   #4172
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

^
You are so right.

It's so easy to slip into bitch mode, especially on GM. It's a lot harder to remain respectful..

Vika has a lot of great fans too though

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2013, 07:35 PM   #4173
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post

I have an idea that you are almost 20. Which is not a good thing, I don't like that you possesses the brain of an 8-year-old(being generous here).

Child, as The Siberian Skindeads' gang-leader Queen Regent, I feel responsible for you. You cannot be walking the streets with that avatar. Go here and request one that will suit you; maybe inquiry a banner as well. Make worth of that cash, you wasted.

P.S.Oh, and end your love affair with that vile Quasimodo before I disown you.

. You don't even know me. Stop using gifs and customized fonts to make your comment more relevant. It is not going to happen.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2013, 07:35 PM   #4174

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Yeah, I hope in the next 3-4 years the likes of Robson and Keys step up their game, because otherwise I really don't know who I'll follow after Maria leaves us
When Maria retires I am going to turn back to ATP . I hate the prospect of seeing younger generations win more slams than Maria .
Old May 1st, 2013, 08:08 PM   #4175
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

P.S.Oh, and end your love affair with that vile Quasimodo before I disown you.

oh dont even mention. Its nauseating how some of these girls act in public.
Old May 1st, 2013, 08:12 PM   #4176
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
^
You are so right.

It's so easy to slip into bitch mode, especially on GM. It's a lot harder to remain respectful..
Yep, A LOT harder. Since I always refused to cave in and give GM what GM wants I became a real expert in banging my head against the wall, biting my tongue, swallowing and walking around the room until I had calmed down before replying. Later on that changed into not replying to anything I didn't find worthy of a reply, and I found that to be the much easier option.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2013, 08:21 PM   #4177
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
^
You are so right.

Vika has a lot of great fans too though
I think my new Username has transformed me into a partial monster

It's a shame that Vika's vile fans are the ones that are the most vocal on there...but my semi-Vika compliments have at least gotten Atlicznie to throw some back to Maria. Maybe I've discovered a genius technique to get extreme haters to thaw a little
Old May 1st, 2013, 08:23 PM   #4178
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
When Maria retires I am going to turn back to ATP . I hate the prospect of seeing younger generations win more slams than Maria .
Well, by the time she retires the number of slams that Maria has won might not be easy to surpass by the younger generations. And she's already done every big thing that can be done in the game - she's won all four majors, she won the YEC, she's been #1, she's won the Fed Cup, she has an Olympic medal, and she has several - possibly even more than several years to add to all that. In short, her legacy is secure, no matter what future generations may do.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2013, 08:44 PM   #4179
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

I know this is cliche,but for me personally I'll remember Maria more for her fighting spirit and what she overcame in her career,when many thought she'd never make it back to the top more than her number of majors. Though of course I'd like her to win a couple more
stegall is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2013, 09:07 PM   #4180
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Relax, obviously I don't actually like that guy and am enjoying tricking him into thinking I do

And I will request an alteration because yes, I'm a mess

I feel like my father just whipped me with a belt
I have no idea who initiated you as a skinhead but clearly they did not do a good job at explaining the code. A true vile does not address plebs unless they need to be put in their place. You are forgiven but secondary offenses may result in punishment since now I have informed you on the matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
. You don't even know me. Stop using gifs and customized fonts to make your comment more relevant. It is not going to happen.
Thank Jehovah for that! Though, I know enough and you cannot grasp the concept of the font/gifs, they have nothing to do with relevance(as to which you know nothing about). A Mean Girls reference? Aww, vintage. So adorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
oh dont even mention. Its nauseating how some of these girls act in public.
I know, right. Of course, it is up to me and my fragile shoulders to school and spank(when necessary) them. Sadly, I am really not into that kinda stuff. However, there is nobody up for the job and as the only living sovereign I must exercise that role. Oh, well I shall carry my cross till my last ban.

Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2013, 09:11 PM   #4181
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Old May 1st, 2013, 09:20 PM   #4182

Quote:
I have no idea who initiated you as a skinhead but clearly they did not do a good job at explaining the code. A true vile does not address plebs unless they need to be put in their place. You are forgiven but secondary offenses may result in punishment since now I have informed you on the matter.

Thank Jehovah for that! Though, I know enough and you cannot grasp the concept of the font/gifs, they have nothing to do with relevance(as to which you know nothing about). A Mean Girls reference? Aww, vintage. So adorable.

I know, right. Of course, it is up to me and my fragile shoulders to school and spank(when necessary) them. Sadly, I am really not into that kinda stuff. However, there is nobody up for the job and as the only living sovereign I must exercise that role. Oh, well I shall carry my cross till my last ban.

Get over yourself .
Old May 1st, 2013, 10:42 PM   #4183
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh, well I shall carry my cross till my last ban.

And you all should stop messing with Queen Светльо.
Trih is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 2nd, 2013, 12:13 AM   #4184
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I just read a discussion on another forum about the Internet celebrating its 20 years. It made me even more nostalgic and feel more old.
To all of you who remember this, or who never experienced what it meant:

Trih is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 2nd, 2013, 12:21 AM   #4185
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I just read a discussion on another forum about the Internet celebrating its 20 years. It made me even more nostalgic and feel more old.
To all of you who remember this, or who never experienced what it meant:

I remember that shit so well even though back then I was just a kid

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread