Anett Kontaveit - Page 116 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 05:51 PM   #1726
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Deadline has passed and she made MD in Johannesburg. So she will be automatically withdrawn from elsewhere.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 24th, 2013, 02:03 AM   #1727
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Deadline has passed and she made MD in Johannesburg. So she will be automatically withdrawn from elsewhere.
Really
I thought they did it solely on P1s
Anyway, I am happy
Although I am scared Edinburgh will stuff her up but British and Australian Clay are just shit lome hard courts so I think she'll be OK
It will be fine for her to get Johannesburg from England though

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
What?

As far as I can remember, she was supposed to have AO as the last junior event, but later said she could still play Wimbledon, didn't say why.. Maybe she wants to play a grass event, since clay is more available?
In an interview at the US or Australian Open she said she was already thinking about the ball when she was serving for the 1st Set vs Bouchard and said she got too far ahead of herself

I kinda understand wanting to play on Grass but she is better on Clay...

Last edited by chingching : Apr 24th, 2013 at 02:15 AM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #1728
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Anett is back in action

http://sport.err.ee/tennis/84c32963-...d-248d24922389
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 01:55 PM   #1729
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

So she is off to Edinburgh soon. Hopefully she gets a boost from seeing her bff Jess again, wins the tournament and then does well in Johannesburg too
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 08:14 AM   #1730
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
So she is off to Edinburgh soon. Hopefully she gets a boost from seeing her bff Jess again, wins the tournament and then does well in Johannesburg too
Yeah I hope seeing Jess will be helpful
Anyway, Johannesburg is filled with weak Journeywomen so unless she gets a seed first round I would be very surprised if she lost
I hope she gets:
R1: Qualifier/WC
R2: Kostova/Murray/Lyudmyla
QF: Simmonds
SF: Majeric
F: Babos/Nadiya

She has a shot at winning the tournament if she gets that draw
But winning Edinburgh is more important for her confidence although if she lost I hope its an early round so she can be ready for Johannesburg
I hope she doesn't get killed though
As for Edinburgh, it is so weak now unless she plays badly or gets Lekaj she'll win
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #1731
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Anett's schedule has been posted on her website. Great that she is going to play Moscow 25k at the end of May, this will most likely be weak enough for her to get to MD.

However not so great imo is that she really intends to play junior RG Yeah, I can understand she really wants that trophy, but still.. Well, on the other hand, Bouchard for example was a year older than her when she still played junior slams last spring, she was not even top 300 at that time and now she's in top 100.
Old May 1st, 2013, 03:43 PM   #1732
country flag chingching

Anett is on court now and is 2-2
More worryingly is 1/5 BPs, 2 Doubles and 15-40
I know her opponent is former Top 270 and in decent form but I still find this weird
I hope she is fine
At least she won the game
Old May 1st, 2013, 04:32 PM   #1733
country flag chingching

Anett lost the first set 7-6(6) and I am quite sure she had some SPs
She also just had 2 BP at he start of second and lost the game
2/11 now on BP...
Old May 1st, 2013, 04:53 PM   #1734
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Anna Smith (GBR) d. (1)Anett Kontaveit (EST) 76(6) 62
Old May 1st, 2013, 04:55 PM   #1735
country flag chingching

Anett lost 7-6(6) 6-2
Seems she must have played very badly but Smith either played well at the end or Anett didn't hit a ball in as after she was up 2*-1 the games weren't even close.
I knew it was a stupid decision to play here.
Her BFF went further in the tournament than she did to INFINITY
My hopes for Johannesburg are at an all time low...
She still has Dubs though
Old May 1st, 2013, 05:06 PM   #1736
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Beating Anna Smith was the biggest win in the career of other Anett.

Last edited by Meelis : May 1st, 2013 at 05:12 PM.
Old May 1st, 2013, 05:22 PM   #1737
country flag muusa

I know she had this injury, but still - losing in the first round of a 10k? A year ago she was playing MM qualies and winning matches. What has happened to her?
Old May 1st, 2013, 05:24 PM   #1738
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Tough, tough year.
Anett can just suck it up and get stronger..
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 10:45 PM   #1739
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Beating Anna Smith was the biggest win in the career of other Anett.
OMG seriously
Old May 2nd, 2013, 01:13 AM   #1740
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Anett Schuting?
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote