Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8 - Page 127 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 10:25 PM   #1891
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

check this out

http://www.tennismagazine.fr/grosjea...52_a_1271.html
Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 3rd, 2013, 01:06 PM   #1892
country flag Danars

Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maca.Lofish View Post
Great news It would be very cool if she wins the trophy

By the way, is it possible to see some pictures or videos from the exhibition with Szavay and Seles?
Danars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 07:46 PM   #1893
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

as far as I know that exhibition never happened, I think they had some problems
Veronika Afinogenova

Old May 4th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #1894
country flag Danars

Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold

That could be possible But it is great we can see Elena in Paris und Moscow again
Danars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #1895
country flag Maca.Lofish

Veronika Afinogenova

Old May 6th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #1896
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

My mother now has one of those Mini yorkies..

Anyhoo, cam back from work to find the picture I had of Lena with her gold medal and the 10 rouble note I got her to sign for me at Wimb (didn't lose me pen this time) had fallen off the wall during the day as the hook had snapped, I guess Lena may have been a little "economical" with her 140 lbs after all, still, no real damage done and pic now back on wall and hiding the hole in the plaster where I missed with the hammer.

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #1897
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

Lena playing Legends doubles at RG?!? Wow that's sooner than expected!

Great news, but once again I'm completely unprepared for a trip to Paris...

NO ONE BUT LENA DEMENTIEVA
iva_ds87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 10:18 PM   #1898
country flag BoucharDRules

BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future

Do the Legends play a tournament? Or is it just a serve'n giggle exhibition type thing?

Official Spokeswoman of Team DR: Sloane "The Truth" Stephens

Team DR Hall of Fame: Dementieva Domachowska Kournikova Dokic Tulyagonova Harkleroad Schett
BoucharDRules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:13 AM   #1899
country flag Maca.Lofish

BTW that picture with the dog is from last year at the tennis legends tournament in Moscow
Veronika Afinogenova

Old May 12th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #1900
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator View Post
My mother now has one of those Mini yorkies..

Anyhoo, cam back from work to find the picture I had of Lena with her gold medal and the 10 rouble note I got her to sign for me at Wimb (didn't lose me pen this time) had fallen off the wall during the day as the hook had snapped, I guess Lena may have been a little "economical" with her 140 lbs after all, still, no real damage done and pic now back on wall and hiding the hole in the plaster where I missed with the hammer.
You cheeky, you know that right?

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 08:31 PM   #1901
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

Max, you need to teleport to Russia on June the 16th to see your naughty fantasies come true.
http://tennis-russia.ru/news/ftr/item_6557

Lena, Myskina and Hingis are playing in the Legends tournament

Old May 16th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #1902
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Lena and Nasty.

Naughty fantasies indeed.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #1903
country flag iva_ds87

I was sent a new interview with Lena by a fellow Lena fan. It has spectacular pictures, but I haven't got the time to read the interview yet, so for now enjoy the photos.

Atmosfera magazine, May 2013

Last edited by iva_ds87 : Jun 1st, 2013 at 09:34 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 03:07 PM   #1904
country flag iva_ds87

Lena will play the Legends Doubles at Roland Garros!!!
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...155394020.html

Her partner will be Martina Nabratilova!!!
https://twitter.com/Martina/status/337182907615559680

Other teams:
Davenport-Hingis, Novotna-Schett, Tauziat-Testud, Dementieva-Navratilova, Fernandez-Sanchez and Martinez-Majoli

Last edited by iva_ds87 : May 22nd, 2013 at 03:22 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:36 PM   #1905
country flag Maca.Lofish

That's amazing!!!!!!!!! I can't believe this, I'm soooooo happy!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Veronika Afinogenova