Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 92 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #1366
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I can't understand a Goddamn word but I'm like
Honestly if she does this at Selfridges in London I will die a thousand deaths
YES YES YES PLEASEEEEE

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 08:06 PM   #1367
country flag kasia1992

kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of

New interview

http://tvrain.ru/articles/masha_shar...rossii-342463/
kasia1992 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 05:24 AM   #1368
country flag aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

cheers to QueenMariaSharapova2 for this winners vid
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 06:56 AM   #1369
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Maria hitting the camera @0.26
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 10:15 AM   #1370
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I was like 112 winners on clay
and then realised she played 3 3 setters in a row

some of her most awesome shotmaking started in that match vs Ana
anyone else notice all those slide forehand winners?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 11:29 AM   #1371
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasia1992 View Post
I'm just wondering that does she speak russian without accent? (I can't speak russian so I can't decide it) It was quite interesting to watch that interview..

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 11:33 AM   #1372
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hBence View Post
I'm just wondering that does she speak russian without accent? (I can't speak russian so I can't decide it) It was quite interesting to watch that interview..
Overall not, some words maybe, sometimes she doesn't follow grammar rules.
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 11:52 AM   #1373
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
it's really interesting.. thank you!

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 12:16 PM   #1374
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
So if you didn't know who she was and just heard her talking would you think she's Russian or someone who speaks Russian fluently?
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 12:34 PM   #1375
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
So if you didn't know who she was and just heard her talking would you think she's Russian or someone who speaks Russian fluently?
Of course Russian, but who lives out of Russia. She often uses americanisms but I suggest all do this in their native languages.
Old May 1st, 2013, 02:00 PM   #1376
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Imperfect or not, I greatly respect Maria and anyone who can speak multiple languages fluently. It's one of my big regrets that I haven't learned a second language.

I could sit here and listen to Maria speaking Russian for hours, mesmerized, even though I can't understand a thing.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 02:39 PM   #1377
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am Scottish and my first language is English, I was taught the correct grammar rules yet
many of my fellow Scots do not speak English correctly. Indeed, many English people do not speak British English
any thing like it should be spoken.
Since Maria must have learned most of her Russian language skills from her parents presumably she speaks the local dialect that would have been spoken at her home.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 04:06 PM   #1378
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post

many of my fellow Scots do not speak English correctly. Indeed, many English people do not speak British English
True. Many English people do not speak grammatically correct English as well.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 05:10 PM   #1379
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

First of all she speaks well and her accent is almost unnoticeable and I'm pretty sure in real life she is even better but in front of the cameras when she is doing interviews she is like more nervous tries to find wright words and thinks not to make mistake/say everything grammatically correct
that's why her speak in Russian doesn't look that fluent like English , when you are listening to her you will understand that - yes she is Russian , but is not living here ... although I should repeat she speaks well

P.S. even in one Russian article yesterday they write that Mash said herself ''I have that accent and it's not necessary to calm me down''
Qetusi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 01:29 PM   #1380
country flag Asanty

Madrid promo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21nUO...layer_embedded