Sabine on Clay 2013 - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 08:43 AM   #346
country flag WimbleBine

WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of
Re: Sabine on Clay 2013

Bine wins the double title!!!

This year she has 3 finals and one title yet Bine is back so much!!!

Annika Beck - Nastasja Burnett - Sorana Cirstea - Julia Görges - Ana Ivanovic - Madison Keys
Mandy Minella - Monica Puig - Caroline Wozniacki - Carina Witthöft
WimbleBine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #347
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

@sabinelisicki
Schön wärs..! Aber leider gibts den Porsche nur für's gewinnen im Einzel

If only...! But unfortunately, you get the Porsche only for winning the singles

Last edited by Schnffy : Apr 29th, 2013 at 02:07 PM.
Schnffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #348
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
STUTTGART, Germany & MARRAKECH, Morocco - Some of the world's best doubles teams took the courts of Stuttgart and Marrakech this past week but it was a pair of emerging pairs that prevailed - Mona Barthel and Sabine Lisicki in Stuttgart and Timea Babos and Mandy Minella in Marrakech.

A packed field headed to the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix in Stuttgart but it was the German wildcard team of Barthel and Lisicki that came out on top, rolling through their first three rounds and then taking out Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Sania Mirza in a competitive straight-setter in the final, 64 75.

Lisicki took away her second WTA doubles title, having won this title in 2011 with Samantha Stosur.

"It's my second time winning here, and second time as a wildcard as well," Lisicki said. "Mona and I had so much fun during the week. It was our first time playing together and we played very well.

"It's a good omen for me - two years ago when I won this title I went on to play an amazing year."

Barthel won her first WTA doubles title. "We were so lucky to get the wildcard - so then to take our chance and win the whole tournament means a lot," she said. "The crowd was supporting us so well. It was a great atmosphere - we took the energy and just went for it. Hopefully we'll play again soon."
http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...up-new-co-no1s
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #349
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Bine and Mona: Einfach riesig - just great!

I was also happy to see Mandy win in Marrakesch
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #350
country flag sghskhgkj

sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice

Quote:
"It's a good omen for me - two years ago when I won this title I went on to play an amazing year."
Good that she's thinking like that, convincing herself is most of the battle.
sghskhgkj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 10:15 PM   #351
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghskhgkj View Post
Good that she's thinking like that, convincing herself is most of the battle.

If she is focussed on that before serving out a set ...
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 06:01 AM   #352
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

So nice to see Mona finally found doubs partner Sabine

Hab das ja schon vor einem Jahr etwa vorgeschlagen, schön dass das gleich so gut funktioniert hat / menschlich (the calm and the wild 1) und spielerisch (beste RH+beste VH+2 big server) sehr harmonisch und hoffentlich nun öfter mal

Sabines Volleyspiel ist schon recht gut und Mona kann hier viel für ihr Singlegameupgrade lernen.
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 09:19 AM   #353
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Let's hope history repeats itself.

Wonder if Sabs 'n' Mona will team up more often? We thought Sabs 'n' Sam were going to be a regular Dubs pairing then it all went cold.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #354
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

Sabine & Stosur went cold once the rumours gathered pace that they were involved with each other

Somehow, I don't see that happening with Mona
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 11:35 AM   #355
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Let's hope history repeats itself.

Wonder if Sabs 'n' Mona will team up more often?
At least Sabine affirmed during the winners ceremony she wants to team up w Mona again, while Mona (as it is her style) answered like "we can think about ..." ..probably means: Have to confer w my mom first
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 12:00 PM   #356
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

bk was Mona's mom sitting with Sab's parents at the final? I recognized Sab's parents, but there was another female there which made me think it was Mona's mom. Thanks.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #357
country flag Jakubzz

Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice

as long as she doesn't team up with Groth
Jakubzz is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #358
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
bk was Mona's mom sitting with Sab's parents at the final? I recognized Sab's parents, but there was another female there which made me think it was Mona's mom. Thanks.
Yep, it was her.

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #359
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakubzz View Post

ingenious idea!! *teammissileattack*
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #360
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakubzz View Post
I don't think we have to worry about her teaming with Sam Groth. Anybody else go by that name these days?
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote