Serena's 2013 Picture Thread - Page 44 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 09:17 PM   #646
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena's 2013 Picture Thread

The only accessory worth having with the RG dress is the trophy. I do think the dress is a nice classic, dare I say chique French look.

The Wimbledon dress is boring and business as usual, as it should be at Wimbledon, winning there is routine for Serena.
Olórin is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 24th, 2013, 07:49 PM   #647
country flag Loveangelnr1

Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by englando08 View Post
Don't be niave. We will be seeing that yaki until Rio 2016.
That's a good one lol
Loveangelnr1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 09:27 AM   #648
country flag sweetpeas

sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute

It's hers.Don't watch her!
sweetpeas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #649
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Apr

Serena Williams Goes All Black Power

Say it loud, say it proud T…

Serena and Venus Williams held their annual Williams Invitational last weekend. The whole thing is for charity and part of the fun is everyone gets dressed up in costumes. Serena may have taken her costume choice one step too far. Serena went as a member of the Black Panther Party. With big risks come big rewards.-TO

[Terez Owens]

Last edited by JN : Apr 25th, 2013 at 11:14 AM.
JN is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #650
country flag Blacktie

Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of

I don't hate the Wimbledon dress because the accessories (mainly the black belt) added to the outfit gave me life.
Blacktie is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 03:01 PM   #651

Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future

I don't know what to say about that militant look. Speechless
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #652

Blacktie is kinda cute
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #653
country flag blongislong

blongislong is a splendid one to behold blongislong is a splendid one to behold blongislong is a splendid one to behold blongislong is a splendid one to behold blongislong is a splendid one to behold blongislong is a splendid one to behold blongislong is a splendid one to behold blongislong is a splendid one to behold blongislong is a splendid one to behold blongislong is a splendid one to behold blongislong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
Apr

Serena Williams Goes All Black Power

Say it loud, say it proud T…

Serena and Venus Williams held their annual Williams Invitational last weekend. The whole thing is for charity and part of the fun is everyone gets dressed up in costumes. Serena may have taken her costume choice one step too far. Serena went as a member of the Black Panther Party. With big risks come big rewards.-TO

[Terez Owens]

Love it.
blongislong is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 03:11 PM   #654
country flag sweetpeas

sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute

That's my Queen!Love you.
sweetpeas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 05:24 PM   #655
country flag ghost world

ghost world has disabled reputation

Someone needs to drag Sarin for that costume.
ghost world is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 04:17 AM   #656
country flag Blacktie

Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveangelnr1 View Post
Blacktie is kinda cute
Thanks
Blacktie is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 08:36 AM   #657
country flag ComeOn_Serena

ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of

OMG blonde is coming
ComeOn_Serena is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #658
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeOn_Serena View Post
OMG blonde is coming
What?!
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #659
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSerenaWilliams View Post
What?!
For real. You can't say that shit with no explanation! lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 05:32 PM   #660
Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeOn_Serena View Post
OMG blonde is coming
Black and blue too, if you don't post a source.
Kairi is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread