The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 115 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #1711
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Quote:
Just got back from the Sugarpova event in Moscow at Азбука Вкуса. I could have been there all night long signing autographs, thank you so much for making it special

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #1712
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

The front of her dress doesn't look right. Did she take Adir with her to do the hair?
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 08:05 PM   #1713
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's because the dress has a very 80s vibe, but OMG she SLAYS

SHE SLAYS ALL
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #1714
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Maria.....Divine Creature....
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #1715
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Beautiful dress
Yes. The dress is gorge
Not to mention that it looks perfect on her
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #1716
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

World-domination on Louboutins. Take my whole life, Queen!! :begging:

more:http://www.sport-express.ru/photo/5491/
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #1717
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking lovely

All her outfits are fabulous and those shoes.

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #1718
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post

The pleasure to be haunted by those magnificent legs.....
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #1719
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #1720
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

http://www.sport-express.ru/photo/5491/
lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #1721
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

she looks incredible this is definitely her off court peak

that dress and shoes, oh i am dying

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 11:20 PM   #1722
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJC4zusCEAAT_RY.jpg[IMG]

OMG I'm not the only guy here loving women shoes then
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #1723
country flag wildemu

wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute

any more leather pants pictures
wildemu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 02:06 AM   #1724
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

Sugarpova launch in Moscow:

http://www.sport-express.ru/photo/5491
http://www.championat.com/photo/tennis/33/9995/
http://rsport.ru/blog_konov/20130429/659747606.html
http://www.newsfiber.com/p/s/m?msg=Bs1zCEahpc4%3D

Last edited by LoveMasha2008 : Apr 30th, 2013 at 02:44 AM.
LoveMasha2008 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 02:35 AM   #1725
country flag Imogen4hayes

Imogen4hayes Imogen4hayes Imogen4hayes Imogen4hayes Imogen4hayes Imogen4hayes Imogen4hayes Imogen4hayes Imogen4hayes Imogen4hayes Imogen4hayes

I'll update the OP with the links to all previous volumes for handiness and pictures from the 2013 season's standout moments.
Imogen4hayes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote