Yana Buchina cheering thread! - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #136
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yana Buchina cheering thread!

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 03:01 PM   #137
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

In Civitavecchia qualies she faces Marcella Cucca (ITA) in the first round
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 11:45 AM   #138
country flag Bероника

(11)Yana Buchina (RUS) d. Marcella Cucca (ITA) 60 62

Next match against Greta Arn
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #139
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Thanks for the pics, Veronika

Nice win, Yana, though match coming up to qualify

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #140
country flag Bероника

Some good news,Yana tell on her twitter:

Quote:
Played today against Greta Arn 63 46 76(4). Was down in the third set 5-1!
Happy that i won and trying to say to myself that I'm not tired at all��hope tomorrow i will have day off from matches��
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 07:17 AM   #141
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Definately one of her best victories ever. Plays 4th seed Kozlova in round 1.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #142
country flag Bероника

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #143
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, what an impressive victory over Greta Arn

Can she pull another upset? She is 1-all against Kateryna, but Kateryna won the last match in Moscow last year. Both matches were played on indoor carpet.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #144
country flag Bероника

Yana lost but made it competitive

(4)Kateryna Kozlova (UKR) d. (Q)Yana Buchina (RUS) 75 76(5)
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #145
country flag Bероника

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #146
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
Yana lost but made it competitive

(4)Kateryna Kozlova (UKR) d. (Q)Yana Buchina (RUS) 75 76(5)
Close, but no cigar
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old May 1st, 2013, 06:43 AM   #147
country flag Phenomareva

Yep, close indeed. However shows that this is currently where she can compete with, players around top 200, which is an imporvement from the past 2 years.

Old May 20th, 2013, 04:32 AM   #148
Tennis Fool

25K Casablanca qualies.

Yana was the #1 seed, and qualified after defeating WC Michelle De Groot, 2 & 2.

Faces Tamara Curovic first round. Yana is 1-0 against her.
Putintseva #1 player

Old May 20th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #149
country flag Bероника

Old May 20th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #150
country flag Phenomareva

Yana won her first round match as well, 7-6, 6-2 against Curovic, well done and keep going