Tennis tipping #17c: Istanbul! Congrats to fallansky and superior1! - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #121
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future
Re: Tennis tipping #17c: Istanbul! Come play with the assassins!

02:03 | Womp Up The Jamz (USA) vs. mcb (GBR) #SRs: 1-1
02:02 | Superior1 (CRO) vs. Broseghini (BRA) #SRs: 2-2, Shootout: SR1
rvugt is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 08:39 AM   #122
country flag Ivanovic_fan

Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of

I'm sorry to my partner, I was in Istanbul and didn't have internet connection all the time
Thanks Ruben for doing it
Finals Win/Lost
Singles : 0:0
Doubles : 2:8
Ivanovic_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 10:50 AM   #123
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future
Mcb vs superior1: vekic 2-1 v 2-0, vrljic 2-0 vs kulichkova 2-1

Mcb/kirilenko vs superior/fallansky: vrljic vs kulichkova

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #124
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

01:02 | mcb (GBR) vs. Superior1 (CRO) #SRs: 1-0

02:03 | mcb/Kirilenko-Fan (GBR/GER) vs. fallansky/superior1 (POL/CRO) #SRs: 1-0
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #125
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

OOP Sunday

Donna Vekic vs Elizaveta KULICHKOVA TB1

Picks count for the final day of the final. Deadline at 16.30 local time, 15.30 CEST. Please send all picks to me, rvugt and send only last names. Good luck to all the players on the final day of this tournament!
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #126
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I will post diffs now. Everybody sent and otherwise I will be late with giving the diffs:

01:02 | mcb (GBR) vs. Superior1 (CRO) (SR 1:0) - Kulichkova vs. Vekic SR Differences: Kulichkova 2-0 vs. Vekic 2-0

02:03 | mcb/Kirilenko-Fan (GBR/GER) vs. fallansky/superior1 (POL/CRO) (SR 1:0) - Kulichkova +2 vs. Vekic +2
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #127
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

01:03 | mcb (GBR) vs. Superior1 (CRO) #SRs: 1-1

02:05 | mcb/Kirilenko-Fan (GBR/GER) vs. fallansky/superior1 (POL/CRO) #SRs: 1-2

Congrats to the winners! And to the finalists!

Thank you all for playing this tournament. It was a pleasure being your manager and I hope you enjoyed my tournament! Good luck to all in the coming weeks!
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 10:25 PM   #128
country flag Superior1

Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tennis tipping #17c: Istanbul! Congrats to fallansky and superior1!

Thanks, rvugt! You did a great job here. Congrats to the finalists and good luck in your future tournaments. Thanks to my doubles partner fallansky for playing with me

TT Titles 2013

Singles: ITF Kaarst, ITF Talinn, ITF Istanbul

Doubles: ITF Istanbul (w/fallansky)
Superior1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 06:25 AM   #129
country flag mcb

mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold

Congrats to the champs fallansky/superior1
Rvugt you are the best!
2013 champion kirilenko-fan Ankara2013 FedCup champion team GB2013TT doubles champion Guangzhou,kirilenko-fan 2013 TT champion Marseille,France2013TTSaint-Gaudens doubles champion kirilenko-fan 2013 TT Caracas clay doubles champion with Kirilenko-fan2012 doubles championTT Albuquerque Simonsaystennis2012 TT Champion Zlin, CZE Clay / OutdoorsTT 2012 Doubles champions Poza Rica, Kirilenko-fan
Winner TT #20c|Brescia (ITA) 2011 Winner FITD doubles 2011 PorscheStuttgart Winner Fill-in-the-Draw 2011 doubles Torai Pacific TokyoTT 2011 Doubles champions ITF Johannesburg with Kirilenko-fan Winner Open GDF SUEZ Fill-in-the-Draw Paris Indoors 2011TT 2011 champions ITF Quanzhou, The Jackal TT Doubles Champions Saguenay (CAN) Kirilenko-fan
mcb is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #130
country flag fallansky

fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all

congrats to my doubles partner for taking also the title in sigles
fallansky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote